• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why didn't Yen Sid have a key blade

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vynka
vynka
I've always speculated and wondered why yen sid never had a key blade made from him to give to sora. I mean the star key blade was originally mickeys key blade but not one from him self .....

Can anyone explain ?

Across
Across
vynka wrote:I've always speculated and wondered why yen sid never had a key blade made from him to give to sora. I mean the star key blade was originally mickeys key blade but not one from him self .....

Can anyone explain ?

I'm sure Yen Sid does have a keyblade of his own, it just hasn't been shown as of yet.... possibly because it might be revealed in KH3.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here