• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The world ends with you

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2011-12-08, 01:39

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Sora wrote:so yay, bringing this topic back to life! I am so glad to see that Sqaure Enix is finally putting a TWEWY character inside of a kingdom hearts game XD *WOOT* and it's Neku! my favorite character.

O__O WHAAAAA???

Thats so awesome!! gawd, im gonna have to get my hands on a 3ds.....

#52Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2011-12-08, 01:44

cyberman
cyberman
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:
Sora wrote:so yay, bringing this topic back to life! I am so glad to see that Sqaure Enix is finally putting a TWEWY character inside of a kingdom hearts game XD *WOOT* and it's Neku! my favorite character.

O__O WHAAAAA???

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Neku_Sakuraba

Yup it has been confirmed for Drop of A Distance. I think TWEWT world should have been added even though Neku isn't Disney affiliated buy made by SE it would only be fair. That way all the other TWEWT characters could make an appearance.

#53Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2011-12-08, 23:17

`black
`black
Admin
TWEWY is a more action pack, while KH is more of a sing along I'm afraid. Hopefully they represent Neku with strong motives and he should still be able to keep his dole sense of humor.

http://www.khsite.net

#54Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2011-12-09, 15:26

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Silentaura wrote:TWEWY is a more action pack, while KH is more of a sing along I'm afraid. Hopefully they represent Neku with strong motives and he should still be able to keep his dole sense of humor.

Um, not Neccessarily . Kingdom Hearts would fir perfectly having Neku involved. the story changes a lot so it would be best to add crazy new characters in the mix.

http://twitter.com

#55Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2011-12-09, 17:12

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Zex56_0 wrote:
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:

O__O WHAAAAA???

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Neku_Sakuraba

Yup it has been confirmed for Drop of A Distance. I think TWEWT world should have been added even though Neku isn't Disney affiliated buy made by SE it would only be fair. That way all the other TWEWT characters could make an appearance.

I was thinking the same thing. It would've been so badass to include that world, and it wouldn't necessarily be too out of the 'flow' of other worlds, considering the frequent appearance of FF characters in previous games. They had pretty big roles and it could be similar with TWEWY characters IMO

#56Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2011-12-10, 22:53

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
If TWETY overlaps the kh series I am going to rape myself until I am dead.

http://twitter.com

#57Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2011-12-17, 22:23

Trigger
Trigger
It's been confirmed that more of TWEWY characters will be in kh3D! which reminds me I hope they upgrade their looks too.

#58Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2012-01-15, 19:45

risingfalls
risingfalls
Trigger wrote:It's been confirmed that more of TWEWY characters will be in kh3D! which reminds me I hope they upgrade their looks too.

They should have at least given Neku a new character design, especially for the clothes. That's the only thing i was disappointed about, and joshua as well.

#59Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2012-01-28, 10:22

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Silentaura wrote:TWEWY is a more action pack, while KH is more of a sing along I'm afraid. Hopefully they represent Neku with strong motives and he should still be able to keep his dole sense of humor.

this is true, although I've always favorites kh over twety because of the story mode.

#60Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2012-01-28, 14:10

Angel
Angel
Do you mean you favor the KH Story over TWEWY Story or the Gameplay?

http://www.khplanet.com

#61Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2012-03-24, 19:49

spice
spice
gfx team
So I just replayed TWEWY for like the 3rd time but I still cant understand the end.

Here's my questions: please see if you can answer

1. Why did it say 7 days later when Neku re-awakened at the Scramble after getting shot by Joshua?

2. Is Sho really dead?

3. why did Joshua "collect Neku's entry fee" for their shooting game? (BTW I heard that his entry fee is his bullet. is that true?)

4. If Neku lost, why didn't Shibuya disappear?

Thanks in advance!

#62Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2012-04-04, 00:06

Across
Across
Has anyone beaten the game with sho? If so , what was the ending. I know the main theme ending was pretty epic.

#63Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2012-04-08, 17:39

Angel
Angel
Elegant Dawn wrote:So I just replayed TWEWY for like the 3rd time but I still cant understand the end.
I explain

Here's my questions: please see if you can answer
I'll try answer them all.

1. Why did it say 7 days later when Neku re-awakened at the Scramble after getting shot by Joshua?
7 Days Later. I don't recall the game ever saying 7 days later. Unless you mean the end of the game. It could be that re-carnation takes a week or a week from that event.

2. Is Sho really dead?
He wasn't erased. Technically, you can't die though.

3. why did Joshua "collect Neku's entry fee" for their shooting game? (BTW I heard that his entry fee is his bullet. is that true?)

I don't remember Joshua taking any entry fee during that. But Neku refused to fire a shot anyway.

4. If Neku lost, why didn't Shibuya disappear?
Thanks to Neku and his friends. Joshua realized if the worst person in Shibuya could change,Neku, than Shibuya itself can change.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.khplanet.com

#64Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2012-05-30, 15:14

Across
Across
Who were you all's favorite characters in the game? besides neku of course?

#65Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2012-10-24, 10:37

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
I thought I'd bring this topic up in here, what did you guys think about TWEWT Remix? What are your hopes for this game?

#66Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2012-10-24, 21:55

risingfalls
risingfalls
DragonSeeker wrote:I thought I'd bring this topic up in here, what did you guys think about TWEWT Remix? What are your hopes for this game?

A little skeptical about it, because overall we don't have much details about it.

#67Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2013-03-07, 07:35

nova
nova
DragonSeeker wrote:I thought I'd bring this topic up in here, what did you guys think about TWEWT Remix? What are your hopes for this game?

The World Ends With You: Solo Remix is a story about children transitioning from a safe environment into a darker, grimmer world. It's a game set in freakin' Shibuya, a place where high fashion and high pressure meet. If there's anyone who deserves to be a little neurotic, it's the kids in this game.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here