• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last of Us

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1The Last of Us Empty The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 02:49

Peprika!
Peprika!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ShP5xn9Tz90

Anybody else hyped up for this game like I am? I suspect this won't be like any of the current zombie games out on the market, afterall Naughty Dog are clever devils. It's a PS3 exclusive. Besides that, not much else is known. No release date as of yet.

#2The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 03:09

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
I am for sure, I preordered mines. As much as I love the trailer I still want to play this epicness so badly.

#3The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 03:11

Peprika!
Peprika!
Plasmos wrote:I am for sure, I preordered mines. As much as I love the trailer I still want to play this epicness so badly.

It's available for pre-order already? Link, please. If you don't mind.

#4The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 03:13

R O I
R O I
Plasmos wrote:As much as I love the trailer I still want to play this epicness so badly.
This is not a trailer! This is a cutscene from the game ! So there will be a gameplay right after they crashed the truck into the shop xD just w8 till E3 ..PS3 is awesome

#5The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 03:20

Peprika!
Peprika!
Utada Hikaru wrote:
Plasmos wrote:As much as I love the trailer I still want to play this epicness so badly.
This is not a trailer! This is a cutscene from the game ! So there will be a gameplay right after they crashed the truck into the shop xD just w8 till E3 ..PS3 is awesome

Uhm. It says it's a trailer. I do believe there was a demo version at some type of gamer con, but meh. Unsure. This is a trailer, not gameplay.

#6The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 03:23

R O I
R O I
My guess is that they called it a trailer because it's from the gameplay and it shows part of what's to be expected. But it's really considered a gameplay, because it's a cutscene from the game.

#7The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 03:31

Sora
Sora
I'm pretty much excited for this to come out, the graphics already look sick as shit to begin with. I only hope the story is as good as the trailer looks or this would be a disappointment.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#8The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 03:37

Peprika!
Peprika!
Sora wrote:I'm pretty much excited for this to come out, the graphics already look sick as shit to begin with. I only hope the story is as good as the trailer looks or this would be a disappointment.

The graphics should be marvelous, it is Naughty Dog after all. Like I said, it probably won't be like any other zombie game on the market. I'm hoping it won't be the typical "THE WORLD HAS BEEN INFECTED, RUUUN. FRNBKJTNHJTY" type of game. As you could see from the trailer(s) If you watched the first trailer released in December, zombies aren't going to be the only enemies. You're pinned up against other humans and who knows what else.

#9The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 12:32

Noctis
Noctis
It's made by Naughty Dog, so I'm interested in it purely based on that fact. We don't even know what kind of game it is based on that trailer, but I'll go out on a limb and say action adventure. The environment at the end of the trailer reminds me of Enslaved, which I think is a good thing. I'll definitely keep an eye out for more info on this game.

#10The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 12:44

risingfalls
risingfalls
Noctis wrote:It's made by Naughty Dog, so I'm interested in it purely based on that fact. We don't even know what kind of game it is based on that trailer, but I'll go out on a limb and say action adventure. The environment at the end of the trailer reminds me of Enslaved, which I think is a good thing. I'll definitely keep an eye out for more info on this game.

It looks like it would be a Naughty Dog meets Left4Dead game to me. Not sure how much I would be interested in something like that. But I at least liked the characters from the trailer. I wonder what the chance of the girl being the main character is? I really liked her, but I'm not sure how the ratings board would react to a kid killing zombies...

The environment at the end reminded me of I Am Legend, honestly. But I never played Enslaved, so it's quite possibly a good comparison as well.

#11The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 13:01

Peprika!
Peprika!
risingfalls wrote:
Noctis wrote:It's made by Naughty Dog, so I'm interested in it purely based on that fact. We don't even know what kind of game it is based on that trailer, but I'll go out on a limb and say action adventure. The environment at the end of the trailer reminds me of Enslaved, which I think is a good thing. I'll definitely keep an eye out for more info on this game.

It looks like it would be a Naughty Dog meets Left4Dead game to me. Not sure how much I would be interested in something like that. But I at least liked the characters from the trailer. I wonder what the chance of the girl being the main character is? I really liked her, but I'm not sure how the ratings board would react to a kid killing zombies...

The environment at the end reminded me of I Am Legend, honestly. But I never played Enslaved, so it's quite possibly a good comparison as well.

She IS one of the main characters. She is called Ellie, aha. There is some information known about the game. If you want impressions//thoughts on the game. You can read about the demo that was played in March.

#12The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 18:44

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
hard to judge the actual game based on a CGI teaser trailer, but from what I saw it certainly looks like it has potential to be something good, especially given the pedigree of the dev.

#13The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 18:46

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
I'm hoping any extra features will be added to this to the least.

#14The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-26, 18:47

Noctis
Noctis
Sgt. Pepper wrote:hard to judge the actual game based on a CGI teaser trailer, but from what I saw it certainly looks like it has potential to be something good, especially given the pedigree of the dev.

I agree. I love post apocalyptic settings and despite the naysayers, Zombies are ALWAYS cool in games... if that's what these things even are. They seemed to be moving pretty swiftly to be zombies and I thought a couple of them were carrying weapons. I'm intrigued. :tehehehee:

#15The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-05-27, 00:03

cyberman
cyberman
I'm intrigued by it, even more so now that Naughty Dog is developing it.

Oh, and Ellen Page was pretty cool, I like it when they get notable actors in games.

#16The Last of Us Empty Re: The Last of Us 2012-09-25, 03:17

risingfalls
risingfalls
Are you guys still expecting this game to live up to it's reputation? so far I haven't seen or heard any highlights of this game. Is it going in the shadows now? it was the hype at one point....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here