• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would like to make me a new sig? :3

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Hey gfx designers! I am in desperate need of a new sig and would love to use one of you guys' masterpieces.

Anyone can take it on! I'm not looking for anything in particular in terms of size or colors, but here's three stocks you all can choose from:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Your efforts will be rewarded, of course :D please and thank you!

Trigger
Trigger
I can do the request, it may take me some time though, not sure when I'll have it finish though. Did you want the first, second or third stock of your choice?

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Trigger wrote:I can do the request, it may take me some time though, not sure when I'll have it finish though. Did you want the first, second or third stock of your choice?

No need to feel rushed, take as much time as you need--I'd like an update every once in a while if it ends up going past a month or something, though.

And for the stocks, I'm fine with any of the three. I'm giving you the liberty of deciding which one to take on :3

'preciate it! :sweatdrop:

Llave de Espada
Llave de Espada
I tried my hand at the one I thought was personally most befitting towards your person:

Who would like to make me a new sig? :3 I6USg

If you don't like anything about it, don't hesitate to inform me otherwise.
Also, Trigg you can still do something. I just wanted to give my swing of things lol.

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Nice attempt-- Somehow that bg doesn't totally clash, which is what i thought would happen. The stock itself is hard to work with, since it's easy to make any design with it too cluttered. In your avi it could use some sharpening and other alterations; possibly more variety. Thanks for trying it out, though!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here