• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aqua's Fate

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Aqua's Fate Empty Aqua's Fate 2012-05-26, 22:32

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
So in replaying BBS this last weekend and beating it on Proud Mode to watch the secret movie, I got to thinking. Aqua was so bad ass and amazing! I mean she took on Hades and the Ice Titan at the same time by herself!!!
And now one of the most powerfull Keyblade Masters is locked away in the realm of Darkness.
But why?
Mickey and Riku (both who have keyblades) found there way out.
Sora and Riku (again keyblade weilders) found there way out.
DiZ (who is not a weilder) found his way out once.
So why is Aqua, who weilds her Masters Keyblade, is stuck there?

Can she not just open the lanes between and make her way out?

In the same aspect if she really is stuck there, how do you think our heroes will save her?
What will be her role in KH after she is saved?

#2Aqua's Fate Empty Re: Aqua's Fate 2012-05-26, 22:33

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Well, Mickey and Riku purposely went to the Realm of Darkness under different circumstances. Riku and Sora's hearts connecting with their friends allowed them to escape and DiZ is also stuck there now, so whatever method he used to escape before, obviously doesn't work anymore.

#3Aqua's Fate Empty Re: Aqua's Fate 2012-05-26, 22:41

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
If Mickey, Riku, and DiZ could find their way to Castle Oblivion from the RoD, you'd think she'd be able to do it too, I mean it is her home world after all but I guess not. I thought she couldn't open the lanes between because keyblades from the realm of light don't work in the RoD or something along those lines. I hope she finds her way out though, one way or another, and I wonder what she was doing down there in the RoD for all those years,(trying to find a way out maybe)

#4Aqua's Fate Empty Re: Aqua's Fate 2012-05-27, 00:00

Sora
Sora
She would have to use the power of darkness to open a corridor and escape, which seems highly unlikely seeing how she believes very strongly in Eraqus's teachings against darkness.

Also, Xehanort's actions have likely only increased her negative views on darkness.

I think she may eventually snap at some point in KH3 and try to use Kingdom Hearts to eliminate all darkness from existence, believing that the worlds will finally be free from suffering.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#5Aqua's Fate Empty Re: Aqua's Fate 2012-05-27, 17:54

Across
Across
She would have to use the power of darkness to open a corridor and escape, which seems highly unlikely seeing how she believes very strongly in Eraqus's teachings against darkness.

Also, Xehanort's actions have likely only increased her negative views on darkness.

I think she may eventually snap at some point in KH3 and try to use Kingdom Hearts to eliminate all darkness from existence, believing that the worlds will finally be free from suffering.

#6Aqua's Fate Empty Re: Aqua's Fate 2012-06-01, 03:48

nova
nova
i think her fate was already destined when she fit rock bottom in the dark realm.

#7Aqua's Fate Empty Re: Aqua's Fate 2012-06-05, 03:16

risingfalls
risingfalls
I don't know how you can say she is not powerfull, Ice Colossus or Titan, she took on both ALONE! Also she is the only one who came out of BBS with her heart Intact! Fighting against Master Xehanort and Terra combined! A pretty powerful combination if you ask me.
While be it she may have ended up in the world of Darkness she ended up there by choice!
Not to mention she is the only Master (at that point) that made it out intact and whole.
She fought and won against Vanitas, Venitas, Terranort, and Braig. And as far as we know has survived for 11 years in the realm of darkness!
How is it she is not powerful?

#8Aqua's Fate Empty Re: Aqua's Fate 2012-06-08, 06:59

Angel
Angel
Moogle12 wrote:Can she not just open the lanes between and make her way out?
The Lanes Between are in the realm of light. They allow passage within the realm of light.

In the same aspect if she really is stuck there, how do you think our heroes will save her?
Open the door!

Lord Terra wrote:Well, Mickey and Riku purposely went to the Realm of Darkness under different circumstances.
Riku did not purposely go to Realm of Darkness.

Riku and Sora's hearts connecting with their friends allowed them to escape
I'm pretty sure. Riku and Mickey escaped by a Corridor of Darkness.

and DiZ is also stuck there now, so whatever method he used to escape before, obviously doesn't work anymore.
A corridor of darkness.

Larxene_12 wrote:If Mickey, Riku, and DiZ could find their way to Castle Oblivion from the RoD, you'd think she'd be able to do it too, I mean it is her home world after all but I guess not. I thought she couldn't open the lanes between because keyblades from the realm of light don't work in the RoD or something along those lines.
Keyblades work!

3 ways to escape the realm of darkness.
Door to Light
Door to Darkness
Corridor of Darkness.

I hope she finds her way out though, one way or another, and I wonder what she was doing down there in the RoD for all those years,(trying to find a way out maybe)
I believe time does not exist there only darkness.

Sora wrote:
I highly doubt that. If you seen "Blank Points", she still has hope.

risingfalls wrote:I don't know how you can say she is not powerfull, Ice Colossus or Titan, she took on both ALONE! Also she is the only one who came out of BBS with her heart Intact! Fighting against Master Xehanort and Terra combined! A pretty powerful combination if you ask me.
While be it she may have ended up in the world of Darkness she ended up there by choice!
Not to mention she is the only Master (at that point) that made it out intact and whole.
She fought and won against Vanitas, Venitas, Terranort, and Braig. And as far as we know has survived for 11 years in the realm of darkness!
How is it she is not powerful?
She attempted to save everyone but couldn't even save herself.
Ice Titan sucks. Ventus was fighting Vanitas on the inside also Terra was fighting Xehanort on the inside. She was not fighting alone and I don't she would have won without her friend's help.

http://www.khplanet.com

#9Aqua's Fate Empty Re: Aqua's Fate 2012-06-08, 14:05

nova
nova
DiZ escapes because he succumbs to darkness in the RoD, uses a corridor of Darkness to go to Radiant garden and sees it destroyed then he plans for his revenge

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here