• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts Enemy Plushies Coming Soon!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Kingdom Hearts Enemy Plushies Coming Soon! New%20Plushie%20Designs

So Nomura has designed these bad boys! to be recreated as Plushies. The Heartless Shadow, The Dusk Nobody and The Unversed Flood. Want want want.

Hopefully we'll be getting more details. So tell me...do you like them? I sure as heck do. Share your thoughts here!

http://twitter.com
spice
spice
gfx team
I was never much of a plushie person. But if it means having a heartless, a nobody, an unversed, and a dream eater together, I might just change my mind...

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
GREAT NEWS XDDD! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE NOBODY PLUSHIES!

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
not want. neeeeeddd~ <3 teehee

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
I like em, a lot actually, lol. they look better than the adult enemies.

Across
Across
I love these lol, I wonder if they will be in any of the kh series?

Sora
Sora
Ahhh! I want them all. Nomura made these just more me. lol thanks for the news carey

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Lord Terra
Lord Terra
can they get any cuter ;-; omg i want em' all.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here