• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts 3D up for nomination by IGN for best 3DS game at E3.

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade

You can view the link here: http://www.ign.com/a...-e3-2012-awards

Right now it may be beat by Hero's of Ruin, but it's nice to see that it's up for a nomination! I'll post more information next week about who won.

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
This was expected.

Balthier
Balthier
Kingdom Hearts 3D is a 3DS GAMEKING!

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Across
Across
Theatrythm final fantasy and heros of ruin beating KH3d? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah No way if they do then they obviously just didn't show enough of the game for the judges.

risingfalls
risingfalls
Across wrote:Theatrythm final fantasy and heros of ruin beating KH3d? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah No way if they do then they obviously just didn't show enough of the game for the judges.
It comes down to personal opinion. Final Fantasy has a massive fan base compared to Kingdom Hearts.

Cameron
Cameron
The link didn't work, and as I searched for the article, it seems that Kingdom Hearts 3D didn't get the prize. :I Instead of KH3D, the prize was won by New Super Mario Bros. 2. I have the link below, it just blends to the bg way too much.

LINK

Noctis
Noctis
overall this year was a good turn out for E3 who agree's?

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
I pretty much knew this was going to happen because in E3 Nomura's interview he stated some of the pro's.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here