• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which fast food is the worst out of all of them?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
What are your thoughts? I know mcdonald's seems to be heard the worst but I was thinking that it would have to be FIVE GUYS.

Instead of putting one patty on a single cheeseburger they actually place an extra on there to give it more flavor. :wth:

Angel
Angel
Hmm...It's between Krystal and McDonalds for me. I just don't like Krystal's patties. I don't think its quality meat. Mcdonald, I know most likely isn't quality but their burgers are always greasy and slopped to the side.

Hard choice!

http://www.khplanet.com
Across
Across
Ive worked at Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendys and Subway. Subway was horrible, if you work a shift that isn't busy, they keep you there by yourself, which is kind of scary if something were to happen. McDonalds, the managers can be kind of pushy because they are really picky about their drive thru time. I like Burger King and Wendys the most, the managers wern't as pushy.

Roxas
Roxas
Across wrote:Ive worked at Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendys and Subway. Subway was horrible, if you work a shift that isn't busy, they keep you there by yourself, which is kind of scary if something were to happen. McDonalds, the managers can be kind of pushy because they are really picky about their drive thru time. I like Burger King and Wendys the most, the managers wern't as pushy.

uh, what does that have to do with the topic? lol.

Anyways, Burger King and Taco Bell are the worst fast food. If you ask me a lot of restaurants are bad for you to.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Across
Across
Roxas wrote:
Across wrote:Ive worked at Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendys and Subway. Subway was horrible, if you work a shift that isn't busy, they keep you there by yourself, which is kind of scary if something were to happen. McDonalds, the managers can be kind of pushy because they are really picky about their drive thru time. I like Burger King and Wendys the most, the managers wern't as pushy.

uh, what does that have to do with the topic? lol.

Anyways, Burger King and Taco Bell are the worst fast food. If you ask me a lot of restaurants are bad for you to.

aha because I work in restaurant, so i think burger king and subway is horrible.

spice
spice
gfx team
I've always thought Five Guys and Sonic. Worst burgers to ever fit the face of this planet.

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Wellllll i'm going to say that chick fil a used to be my favorite, but now im boycotting against it. foods good though. i just dont like where their money is going.

spice
spice
gfx team
L'arc en ciel wrote:Wellllll i'm going to say that chick fil a used to be my favorite, but now im boycotting against it. foods good though. i just dont like where their money is going.

That but the calories aren't that bad, the chicken is all fresh and natural, not too high on the grease, but they are expensive tbh.

nova
nova
Chick'fil A isn't all that bad, while they do serve non process meat, it's still fresh, white meat and healthy. And it's owned by a christian so that's just a plus.

And FIVE GUYS are the worse.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here