• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome the new KHSITE Staff

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-08, 23:31

Churi
Churi
Admin
After a long hard decision on who would most likely be a perfect fit to be a part of the khsite team of 2012, we have chosen the following. We do appreciate all your submissions to us, we are very dear that you want to be apart of the team and maybe in the future you'll have another chance. But we feel as though these applicants stood out the most.

Congratulations to these new staff members :

• Cameron
  • Hyperion
  • Peperika!

Last edited by lilium’ on 2012-09-03, 02:09; edited 1 time in total

http://www.khsite.net
Roxas
Roxas
congrats you guys :) Not what I expected it to be but..... do the site great haha

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Across
Across
nice! good luck guys and like roxas said, do the khsite good.

Balthier
Balthier
I don't know these people but I do remember Cameron but congrats to the new people who made the team, hope to see you around more.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Trigger
Trigger
enjoy your power whoring!

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
do us good, sorry sora you didn't make it. Maybe next year?

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
new staff! :gar:

Noctis
Noctis
welcome back on staff once again cameron, hopefully you stay this time.

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
welcome aboard the team!

#10Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 02:10

Peprika!
Peprika!
I'm still a little shocked, aha. Thank you all again. I'll try my best, promise.

#11Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 02:21

Sora
Sora
OMG I didn't get picked. :wth:

anyways congrats

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#12Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 02:32

spice
spice
gfx team
please please do your jobs people. lol. we have trolls.

#13Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 02:38

Peprika!
Peprika!
Elegant Dawn wrote:please please do your jobs people. lol. we have trolls.

I believe section mods don't have the power to ban people. Correct me if I'm wrong. Please point out this so called troll? I'll report it to higher ranking staff with more power.

Last edited by Peprika! on 2012-06-09, 02:48; edited 1 time in total

#14Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 02:45

spice
spice
gfx team
Peprika! wrote:
I believe section mods don't have the power to people. Correct me if I'm wrong. Please point out this so called troll? I'll report it to higher ranking staff with more power.

Well, it was a joke, but we do sometimes have shady members here who linger around and maybe advertise, not sure. Hmm, the user "Sho Mininamito" ?

#15Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 02:49

Peprika!
Peprika!
Elegant Dawn wrote:Well, it was a joke, but we do sometimes have shady members here who linger around and maybe advertise, not sure. Hmm, the user "Sho Mininamito" ?

She//he is being taken care of, don't worry.

#16Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 02:56

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Can't wait to work with you

http://twitter.com

#17Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 06:07

Angel
Angel
Haha!

Kudos to the three that have become part of the staff.

http://www.khplanet.com

#18Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 12:31

Cameron
Cameron
Noctis wrote:welcome back on staff once again cameron, hopefully you stay this time.
Ha, sir yes sir!

Gratz to the other two, and thanks.

#19Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 13:22

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Sora wrote:OMG I didn't get picked. :wth:

anyways congrats

It probably didn't stand out the most, like the rest. You just need to mature a little more.

#20Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 13:41

cyberman
cyberman
lol congrats to all the new mods

#21Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 16:47

Llave de Espada
Llave de Espada
Carey wrote:Can't wait to work with you

Ahhhh... We have to wo-*shot*

Thanks guys, I know I'm a wee shocked as well, but I hope to better the forum and be a pal to as many as I can.

If you see your post count dropping, you'll know wh-*shot*

Someone take care of this sniper, they're killin' me!

#22Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-09, 17:33

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
congrats congrats congrats people do well. hehehe

#23Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-10, 15:04

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
i'm late to say my congrats but good choice, If i was chosen staff i wouldn't have picked anyone better for the job.

#24Welcome the new KHSITE Staff Empty Re: Welcome the new KHSITE Staff 2012-06-10, 15:05

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Yayy~ Congrats to you all! let's have fun together, ya? ;]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here