• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

i just finished bbs and i didnt get how

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nova
nova
In birth by sleep , terra choose Riku to be a keyblade wielder , then aqua was about to choose sora , but then she sensed that terra choose riku so she told to herself , that one keyblade in friendship is enough so practically she choosed riku too.

so how Sora became keyblade wielder and riku doesn't ?

and even if sora is a keyblade wielder, why is riku isn't keyblade wielder too? i mean aqua and terra choose him.

risingfalls
risingfalls
Aqua didnt want Sora and Riku's friendship to suffer the same fate Terra, Ven, and Aqua's thanks to the Keyblade. Therefore thats why she felt one was enough between the two. Ten years later Sora was granted the power of the Keyblade (which of course was oroginally Riku's) when he came into contact with the light in Riku's heart as tried to pull him from the darkness. So while Sora has done a heck of a lot more with the keyblade it doesnt necessarily mean he "stole" it from Riku since he can still weild the Keyblade.

Angel
Angel
Risingfalls pretty much explained it all.

Sora was able to keep his keyblade. Riku was still qualified to wield one. Which apparently, bought him to wield Way to Dawn.

http://www.khplanet.com
nova
nova
Legacy wrote:Risingfalls pretty much explained it all.

Sora was able to keep his keyblade. Riku was still qualified to wield one. Which apparently, bought him to wield Way to Dawn.

Ohh, ahh I see now. So what about kairi?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here