• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

the reveal of tobi

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1the reveal of tobi Empty the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:02

SORAXRIKU
SORAXRIKU
SPOILER::: so was anybody else shocked to see that tobi was actually Obito???? ;[]

#2the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:14

Churi
Churi
Admin
SORAXRIKU wrote:SPOILER::: so was anybody else shocked to see that tobi was actually Obito???? ;[]
I'm not surprised at all, the hair, the face structure, his knowledge about the Uchiha's, was clearly obvious.

http://www.khsite.net

#3the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:18

Noctis
Noctis
Wait so Tobi is now obitO??????????!!! Out of all people I didn't expect this but maybe it's an illusion? He does have the shardigan where they can make illusions to the naked eye

#4the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:22

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
^ I didn't even think of that alternative. Even though I follow the anime and thus havent yet come across this discovery (but thanks for the spoiler warning SoraxRiku) I'm pretty surprised myself-- since I just remembered how Obito seemed to die "nobly" for kakashi's team.... but yes i guess he was the jealous/power hungry type after all?

...i smell a kakashi vs tobi encounter. OHGOD KAKASHI DONT DIE

#5the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:26

Noctis
Noctis
And that's so stranger he didn't seem so power hungry as a child you think he changed over time due to all the killing his vision is almost like Nagatos . World peace.

#6the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:27

SORAXRIKU
SORAXRIKU
@L'arc en ciel i don't think he's power hungry; he's just one of those guys whose super obsessed with his philosophy which is "peace"
@Nocits i don't think it was an illusion. the whole thing looked pretty legit to me :p
@ Illium i guess it's not so suprising now that i actually know that he's obito but idk. i guess i just imagined him being somebody else -_-

#7the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:31

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
SORAxRIKU wrote:@L'arc en ciel i don't think he's power hungry; he's just one of those guys whose super obsessed with his philosophy which is "peace"
world peace-- but not without wreaking complete havoc first! haha :rawrs:

on another note, i can't wait until naruto comes to terms (of working "together") with the kyuubi. Unless he already has in the manga. I hope not...... since he will be fighting tobi at some point

#8the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:39

SORAXRIKU
SORAXRIKU
#spoiler alert: naruto and the kyuubi have started working together haha :imslow:

#9the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:41

Churi
Churi
Admin
But wasn't that like 4-5 chapters ago? I'm sorta happy to see them working together as a team. They both know that they cannot win this war unless they work together such as Killer Bee and Ox

http://www.khsite.net

#10the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-02, 20:56

SORAXRIKU
SORAXRIKU
yeah its nice to see them working together instead of being at each other's throats -_-

#11the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-03, 11:41

Sora
Sora
I knew it, I told everyone it's obito, but no one listened. The hair the right side sharingan, the space time do jutsu similar to kamui, even the name has the letters same as obito, Tobi, I FREAKING KNEW IT WAS OBITO, I KNEW IT. EVERYONE WHO DISAGREED WITH ME, well, there is nothing else to say butI WAS RIGHT SUCKAZ HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#12the reveal of tobi Empty Re: the reveal of tobi 2012-09-21, 13:39

Trigger
Trigger
Wasn't really surprised that it "WAS" him. Now if it was Rin on the other hand then maybe, but we all saw this from the gecko. The hair, the eye, etc.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here