• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which is your favorite world and why?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sora
Sora
My Favorite is Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion) cause it has they biggest story of all worlds and i like it cause there you can Battle Serphiroth who is one of my Favorite Boss!!! :)

In Final Mix you are abel to go and to Cavern of Remembrance and go on fighting the Data Bosses

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
To be honest I've always had a thing for halloween town. Can't really explain why-- i think i like the costume designs and bosses in that world. I also like TWTNW for obvious reasons of orgXIII and no disney haha.

I have to agree with you sora for hollow bastion, especially since all the FF characters popped up there.

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
I liked Deep Jungle, simply because it was so detailed and tranquil there, plus I loved the tree slider xD
I was gutted it wasn't in KH2, but i guess my favourite in the second game was Port Royal, again because it was beautifully rendered

risingfalls
risingfalls
My Favorite worlds are Radiant Garden and the World that Never Was, because of Radiant Garden is just so cool, cause it's like falling apart and stuff. And the World that Never Was has that castle. I love that castle so much!

Sora
Sora
I say the world that never was, was a good experience for me to i loved the world and being around hundreds of nobodies and heartless. the original heartless's were my favorite. And also transforming into sora master form was epic with the constat hertless showing up.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
i love twilight town and twilight castle the most. It's always mysterious whenever i go to those places. gives me the chills.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Disney Castle and The Gumi Ship Worlds. IMO those worlds really took me back when I use to watch the first series of mickey musical house on disney.

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Twilight Town because I've always loved the sunset and seeing haner, pence, and olette.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here