• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did anyone feel the worlds were really small and?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Alright so sixth play through critical beaten twice and proud four and im doing critical again so im used to everything and in a world like the hunchback of notre dame the characters feel really worse and the world feels really small and I also feel the same with pranksters paradise and even musketeer land this MAY be because of flowmotion but what are YOUR THOUGHTS?

Angel
Angel
The worlds in size seemed bigger than those of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days so I was satisfied.

http://www.khplanet.com
Roxas
Roxas
I felt this mainly with traverse town where they blocked every door with a box. It feels kinda like that for some worlds while others have these INSANELY large rooms. It seems to be that the worlds are small but the rooms are giant IMO. But it didn't bother me that much.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Roxas wrote:I felt this mainly with traverse town where they blocked every door with a box. It feels kinda like that for some worlds while others have these INSANELY large rooms. It seems to be that the worlds are small but the rooms are giant IMO. But it didn't bother me that much.

same. additionally I don't or didnt like some of the worlds felt so small that you didnt really have enough jumping room or running room for sora to go.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here