• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

which handheld game do you think was most annoying?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

which series was annoying

which handheld game do you think was most annoying? Vote_lcap11%which handheld game do you think was most annoying? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
which handheld game do you think was most annoying? Vote_lcap22%which handheld game do you think was most annoying? Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
which handheld game do you think was most annoying? Vote_lcap33%which handheld game do you think was most annoying? Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
which handheld game do you think was most annoying? Vote_lcap11%which handheld game do you think was most annoying? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
I've always thought KH2 was annoying imo then again chains of memories was as well.

R O I
R O I
Chains of memories -_-

gameboy advance. I could never defeat the bosses on the first try.

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Riku_Keyblade wrote:I've always thought KH2 was annoying imo then again chains of memories was as well.

Other. lol.

All the titles you posted above I really liked and were very easy to beat, especially with the command buttons.

http://twitter.com
Noctis
Noctis
Kingdom Hearts II for sure, I really hated Demyx boss fight and I hated the Luxord fight. Those were most annoying about the game.

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Noctis wrote:Kingdom Hearts II for sure, I really hated Demyx boss fight and I hated the Luxord fight. Those were most annoying about the game.

I to had trouble with this fight but it wasn't a challenge or annoying after a few tries. I actually enjoyed all the series.

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Kingdom Hearts 1 gave me problems when I first started playing.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
DragonSeeker wrote:Kingdom Hearts 1 gave me problems when I first started playing.

Same here. But I learned how to use the basic things like the key blade and reflect. I didnt know what the magic was for or the summons.

risingfalls
risingfalls
Birth by Sleep was annoying and was the 'most annoying'.

Kingdom Hearts II was fun tbh. lol

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
risingfalls wrote:Birth by Sleep was annoying and was the 'most annoying'.

Kingdom Hearts II was fun tbh. lol

BBS was not annoying it was one of the best franchise kingdom hearts game ever made. With a new command buttons and other features.

http://twitter.com
nova
nova
Chains of memories was confusing to me. I didn't quite understand the card system or how to use it in terms of whenever the keyblade card would show up I didn't how to use it or what button to press but over time I got the hang of it

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
keyblade34 wrote:Chains of memories was confusing to me. I didn't quite understand the card system or how to use it in terms of whenever the keyblade card would show up I didn't how to use it or what button to press but over time I got the hang of it

I'd have to disagree the card system was rather easy to use, that is if you followed the directions before you started playing then you'd know.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here