• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you voting? And for who?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

Who are you voting for?

Are you voting? And for who? Vote_lcap55%Are you voting? And for who? Vote_rcap 55% [ 6 ]
Are you voting? And for who? Vote_lcap27%Are you voting? And for who? Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Are you voting? And for who? Vote_lcap18%Are you voting? And for who? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Are you voting? And for who? Empty Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-22, 13:31

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
So as the title says, who are you voting for this upcoming election? If you are aged enough to vote at this time? I think I'll give Obama another chance to be in the office for another 4 years, seeing as the USA needs a chance for job growth and reliable people to help us at bad times.

spice
spice
gfx team
Defiantly an independent Party, their both liars in all honest. Nothing will change for the better with neither of them in there.

nova
nova
Elegant Dawn wrote:Defiantly an independent Party, their both liars in all honest. Nothing will change for the better with neither of them in there.

but...Obama cares. :(

Anywho we need do need a Republican in office, their already in the congress and we do not want them in office. Let's keep the white house black for another 4 years.

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Elegant Dawn wrote:Defiantly an independent Party, their both liars in all honest. Nothing will change for the better with neither of them in there.

How do you know for sure, that nothing will change unless we give him another try?

keyblade34 wrote:

but...Obama cares. :(

Anywho we need do need a Republican in office, their already in the congress and we do not want them in office. Let's keep the white house black for another 4 years.

So true, they have already screwed us up in the government and congress.

Roxas
Roxas
Voting for Obama because he cares lol.

And we need Obama care and ware fair.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Across
Across
Voting for nobody. I didn't really enjoy this debate last night, something was lacking from the two parties.

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
My family and I are going to try Romney this time. I think it can be a fair close chance that he wins. I don't like Obama so much.

nova
nova
Across wrote:Voting for nobody. I didn't really enjoy this debate last night, something was lacking from the two parties.

Well....that wouldn't make too much sense someone has to still be decided, but you know, we shouldn't too much of our faith in the hands of man, put your faith in JESUS!

Trigger
Trigger
Vote for Obama or die bitch. I don't understand the purpose for independent party, you can't get anything done with a party in your favor. /mytwocent.

#10Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-23, 19:58

`black
`black
Admin
DragonSeeker wrote:My family and I are going to try Romney this time. I think it can be a fair close chance that he wins. I don't like Obama so much.

This post is full of shit. Romney for President because you don't like Obama? He only won Virginia and Ohio, everywhere else Obama is winning, did you not see the debate last night?

Child please.

http://www.khsite.net

#11Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-24, 00:54

risingfalls
risingfalls
Obama of course. I want that Obama care hell, lol.

#12Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-24, 02:16

cyberman
cyberman
Rodmney because I'm tired of the struggle and the USA needs jobs as well as I do.

#13Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-24, 02:27

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Zex56_0 wrote:Rodmney because I'm tired of the struggle and the USA needs jobs as well as I do.

you want us to die? Rodmney doesn't care for the people nor their beliefs, it's all about government policies.

#14Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-24, 10:46

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Salmón wrote:

This post is full of shit. Romney for President because you don't like Obama? He only won Virginia and Ohio, everywhere else Obama is winning, did you not see the debate last night?

Child please.

Well I mean you have your opinion, I have mines. He also won over two other states recently if you haven't notice yet. I did see the debate last night, Obama didn't know exactly what Romney was saying and couldn't even answer all the questions fully.

#15Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-26, 15:44

nova
nova
Lord Terra wrote:
Zex56_0 wrote:Rodmney because I'm tired of the struggle and the USA needs jobs as well as I do.

you want us to die? Rodmney doesn't care for the people nor their beliefs, it's all about government policies.

lol. If Romney becomes president the world is doomed. He can't fix anything, let obama finish what he started.

#16Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-28, 14:09

Roxas
Roxas
Trigger wrote:Vote for Obama or die bitch. I don't understand the purpose for independent party, you can't get anything done with a party in your favor. /mytwocent.

Hahaha thanks the motto, vote or die. You only have about what a few days left to vote? Please guys, register to vote we need obama back in office.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#17Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-28, 19:52

`black
`black
Admin

That doesn't even make sense.Your forgetting that Bush screwed us up and the government so it's going to take some time to fix everything, we're in a tight budget and we need to hold on for a bit longer.

"Romney because i'm tired of the struggle"

foolish statement.

http://www.khsite.net

#18Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-28, 19:58

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
some struggle really seems inevitable at this point with both candidates. so yes, their methods are why I have chosen who I support.

Oh, hey everybody *can't vote yet*

#19Are you voting? And for who? Empty Re: Are you voting? And for who? 2012-10-29, 12:22

risingfalls
risingfalls
I have a question, why do people think that Obama can change the government operations within 4 years? That setting is not enough time frame to fix all the issues like salmon stated that BUSH has caused. Yes, he may slack a bit but give him some time and respect.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here