• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mass Effect 3

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mass Effect 3 Empty Mass Effect 3 2012-10-24, 21:50

risingfalls
risingfalls
Anyone get it yet? I have it preordered but release date delivery wasn't an option, so I paid for one day delivery and Amazon expected it to be here today, but mail came and went already >.> so now I'm salivating over reviews and trying to not spoil anything for myself.

#2Mass Effect 3 Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 2012-10-25, 03:17

Across
Across
I'm not gonna be able to pick it up until Friday hopefully... I'm going through the ME games again (I'll never play ME1 again...) I'm kind of mad because I thought I had a full save file for my male Shepard... but I don't. So I'm only gonna have one for my Renegade femShep... Smh... Well at least there's more lesbian options.

#3Mass Effect 3 Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 2012-10-25, 12:30

risingfalls
risingfalls
Mine just arrived and I'm about to have no life for the rest of the week. Too bad about your saves, I had 4 that I wanted to import for ME3 but reformatted my PC a few months ago, didn't want to play through them all again so I only did ME2 to make sure I ended relations with Ashley and sexed Miranda. But of course, it comes with all the default bull that Udina is the human ambassador and I killed the council and Wrex died

#4Mass Effect 3 Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 2012-10-25, 13:22

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
I would buy it, but I already have four games(so far) lined up this month so yeah its gonna be a while before I play ME3. Till then I can think it over and pray that BioWare redeemed itself after releasing Dragon Age 2.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here