• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

a wild moomin appeared

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1a wild moomin appeared Empty a wild moomin appeared 2012-10-27, 11:27

Cameron
Cameron
and it ran to it's mother

This is my first song using Fruity Loops, and the final version is on Youtube now. I did all of it by ear, as I don't know any music theory and I can't read notes, only guitar chords.

So comments, critique? I know the mastering and mixing isn't anything HQ but it's my first song using that program so please be merciful :3

#2a wild moomin appeared Empty Re: a wild moomin appeared 2012-10-27, 11:34

Across
Across
So far I'm loving it, concept wise is amazing. I like the bell sounds or whatever they are. Sounds almost like a Legend of Zelda song. Good job.

#3a wild moomin appeared Empty Re: a wild moomin appeared 2012-10-27, 14:04

Cameron
Cameron
It's an cover of a song from a children's animation series called Moomins, original composer is Sumio Shiratori. She's got some awesome songs that she's composed to the series, check them out, usually you can find it with typing "Muumimusiikkia" to youtube as the televesion series was a huge success over here in Finland, and Japan. I think a British television company aired the series, but not sure about if it's been aired in the U.S.

And thanks! I'm trying to make more, because this helps me understanding different scales and things like that. Haven't played LoZ but I'm sure it has some great music too.

#4a wild moomin appeared Empty Re: a wild moomin appeared 2012-10-28, 19:29

R O I
R O I
It's lovely o.o

Do you use a system to make remix songs as well?

#5a wild moomin appeared Empty Re: a wild moomin appeared 2012-10-29, 07:56

Cameron
Cameron
If by system you mean a program then yes, I use a program named FL Studio 10. I would do music with real instruments if I would have the equipment to do so. :I

#6a wild moomin appeared Empty Re: a wild moomin appeared 2013-03-01, 09:16

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
i like the sound of it flow pretty good sounds like almost as if it had a metal rock based to it.

#7a wild moomin appeared Empty Re: a wild moomin appeared 2013-03-17, 01:52

Across
Across
Cameron wrote:

And thanks! I'm trying to make more, because this helps me understanding different scales and things like that. Haven't played LoZ but I'm sure it has some great music too.

sure np, when's the next time you think you'll be making another raw sound for us?

#8a wild moomin appeared Empty Re: a wild moomin appeared 2013-04-10, 04:47

Balthier
Balthier
I'm really feeling this video and the flow of the music, very transparent.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here