• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess who's back

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guess who's back Empty Guess who's back 2013-01-04, 06:50

Kurama
Kurama
Guess who's back? It's me.
Kurama, and most of you new members don't know me. Well I'm a member from the past.
I am also a retired staff and I remembered about this site so I decided to come back

I'll be active this time and probably er, wont do much drama stuff...

#2Guess who's back Empty Re: Guess who's back 2013-01-24, 22:50

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Yo welcome back, we're in the midst of a nice little dead period but it's nice to see a familiar face haha

#3Guess who's back Empty Re: Guess who's back 2013-03-25, 12:47

Noctis
Noctis
Welcome back to the forums, enjoy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here