• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weird character question?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Weird character question? Empty Weird character question? 2013-03-01, 09:14

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
ok I'm not sure if this goes here, but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere
I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a character like first game Riku, except female?
And if so, from where?
I think I've seen a couple guy characters like him before, but girl characters like him seem so rare, but I definitely want to find at least one.

#2Weird character question? Empty Re: Weird character question? 2013-03-01, 09:35

xion,
xion,
Site Staff

Note

It's hard to think of a female character like KH1 Riku specifically. If you are okay with them not matching perfectly, are there any qualities about him that you are searching for in a character specifically? Or perhaps a Riku from a particular part of the storyline? That might help narrow things down.

#3Weird character question? Empty Re: Weird character question? 2013-03-01, 10:24

nova
nova
Perhaps, Yuffie might be a good example.

#4Weird character question? Empty Re: Weird character question? 2013-03-01, 10:32

Roxas
Roxas
keyblade34 wrote:Perhaps, Yuffie might be a good example.

Yuffie is mostly a fun character and not serious like Riku.

The ones that come to mind are Quistis from FFVIII and Paine from FFX-2.
Although both are different from each other, they both share treats with Riku.

I can't really think of someone else atm.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#5Weird character question? Empty Re: Weird character question? 2013-03-02, 06:07

Sora
Sora
Yuffie seems like...the opposite of Riku lol at least in my opinion
Paine is too stoic, she was alright, Quistis was also really uptight, though I love her!

I liked him in the first game when he was cocky and outgoing, but had that introspective and, I don't know if I could call it witty, side...it's sort of a vibe I can't describe
unfortunately I love him less as the games go on and he becomes so melancholic and subdued. I feel like he sorta lost his personality and is slowly regaining it.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here