• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Across
Across
I don't care if it isn't made by Capcom or look like it at all, this looks pretty fun on it's own. Pretty sure most of ZA WARUDO is shitting themselves with all these Jojo announcements.

Balthier
Balthier
Really looking forward how they incorporate Stands into the gameplay.

I can't quite tell if this is on a 2D or 3D platform.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Looks good. Looks better then the Ultimate ninja storm series.

nova
nova
looks interesting. Gonna keep an eye on it

graphics aren't well thought out but still good rp

Roxas
Roxas
Super excited to get this game, it kinda looks like a Capcon made game

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
cyberman
cyberman
I am sorta hyped about this AWESOME game, but I'll be sure to get my hands on it when it comes out. oh yeah!! I will definately! have it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here