• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Does YOUR Name Mean?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1What Does YOUR Name Mean? Empty What Does YOUR Name Mean? 2013-03-26, 23:53

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
What does your name mean?

My first name, Peter, means rock in Greek.

My middle name, Vincent, means Victorious or Conquerer in Latin.

My last name, Mancuso, means left-handed in Italian, though it doesn't literally mean left-handed, more of cunning and deceiving.

Now, what does YOUR name mean?

#2What Does YOUR Name Mean? Empty Re: What Does YOUR Name Mean? 2013-03-27, 00:13

Trigger
Trigger
Michael stands for America "North American" name started from the British

#3What Does YOUR Name Mean? Empty Re: What Does YOUR Name Mean? 2013-03-27, 00:22

`black
`black
Admin
Danny means faggotory fag.

http://www.khsite.net

#4What Does YOUR Name Mean? Empty Re: What Does YOUR Name Mean? 2013-08-20, 22:25

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Dan Fran wrote:Danny means faggotory fag.
I can assure you I think we all knew that lol.

#5What Does YOUR Name Mean? Empty Re: What Does YOUR Name Mean? 2014-02-28, 22:33

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Seeking destiny of the sort. Trying to find the key blade bearer!

#6What Does YOUR Name Mean? Empty Re: What Does YOUR Name Mean? 2014-03-01, 19:08

Balthier
Balthier
I honestly have no Idea, saw this name somewhere on the website and thought it was cute. 

/goes to google the name now o_o

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#7What Does YOUR Name Mean? Empty Re: What Does YOUR Name Mean? 2014-03-02, 19:27

nova
nova
Mine is made from Keyblade, and 34 is from how many days it took for me finally beat the game -_-

#8What Does YOUR Name Mean? Empty Re: What Does YOUR Name Mean? 2014-04-15, 02:10

spice
spice
gfx team
DALA wrote:Danny means faggotory fag.

Gay as hell, lmao.

Anyways, Rexr from the TV series, T-rex, I'm sure you've guys heard of it... -.-

#9What Does YOUR Name Mean? Empty Re: What Does YOUR Name Mean? 2014-06-15, 11:00

cyberman
cyberman
CYBER - online

MAN - a boy growing into a man.

It couldn't get any simpler than that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here