• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help! No second chest?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Help! No second chest? Empty Help! No second chest? 2013-12-25, 19:46

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
I just beat Riku's story, which should trigger second treasure chests to appear in Sora's Rooms of Rewards. But no matter what World I enter, there is only ONE treasure chest, and if I re-enter the world and re-enter the treasure room, there's still only one and then I just get something random.
Fx in Twilight Town, there was sopposed to be two chests in the Room of Rewards, with one of them containing the Roxas Card... but no, I got only one chest containing an ability.

Am I missing something, or is there something wrong with the ReMIX???

Note: I never had this problem in the PS2 version. After beating Riku's story, the second chests were all there and accounted for.

Also, in 358/2 Days, I used to have access to  "Character Bios" in the "Extras"-section underneath "Roxas' Diary", but now it is gone, and I can't get the 358/2 Days wallpaper. I'm seriously beginning to suspect glitches in the ReMIX :'-(

#2Help! No second chest? Empty Re: Help! No second chest? 2015-01-06, 22:59

risingfalls
risingfalls
You have to have the 358/2 trophies as well as Sora's story to trigger the rewards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here