• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

√ Some 1.5 HD ReMIX questions

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1√  Some 1.5 HD ReMIX questions Empty √ Some 1.5 HD ReMIX questions 2014-03-01, 22:40

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
- If Namine got the ability to erase other's memories, why didn't she erase Marluxia's memories from the first place? (I mean the memories of their current state)
- If Master Riku and King Mickey wore black coats just to spy on the organization, wouldn't King Mickey's ears show the opposite?
- Is it true that the memories of Sora on Castle Oblivion went to Roxas and Xion?

vynka
vynka
-Namine is a "witch" with powers over Sora and everyone connected with him. I don't think Marluxia was connected to him.
-Riku and Mickey used the Organization Coat to hide from them.
-His memories of Castle Oblivion are inside him, not lost but "sleeping" in the deeps of Sora's heart.

risingfalls
risingfalls
Larxene_12 wrote:- If Namine got the ability to erase other's memories, why didn't she erase Marluxia's memories from the first place? (I mean the memories of their current state)
- If Master Riku and King Mickey wore black coats just to spy on the organization, wouldn't King Mickey's ears show the opposite?
- Is it true that the memories of Sora on Castle Oblivion went to Roxas and Xion?

1. He's a nobody, she would need his true self heart first.
2. No because it's a cloak
3. Both yes and no

nova
nova
Yes the memories did go inside roxas and xion, but remember they are nobodies so they do recover some of it's formers original self memories indeed, if I am not mistaken.

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Larxene_12 wrote:- If Namine got the ability to erase other's memories, why didn't she erase Marluxia's memories from the first place? (I mean the memories of their current state)

vynka wrote:-Namine is a "witch" with powers over Sora and everyone connected with him. I don't think Marluxia was connected to him.
-Riku and Mickey used the Organization Coat to hide from them.
-His memories of Castle Oblivion are inside him, not lost but "sleeping" in the deeps of Sora's heart.

Here is your answer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here