• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you spell without sounding out?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
I have always had problems spelling words without sounding them out. I wonder if anyone else here has that problem? ;-;

risingfalls
risingfalls
DragonSeeker wrote:I have always had problems spelling words without sounding them out. I wonder if anyone else here has that problem? ;-;

I mean every human being needs to atleast think out the word before spelling it. Sure some words are easy to spell because you already know it, because you have to sound out all words before spelling them. I have this problem to :P

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
lol'd at the thread title. 

Anyways of course, it's human nature to do this right?

http://twitter.com
Roxas
Roxas
Carey wrote:lol'd at the thread title. 

This ^ 

And why wouldn't you sound out a word you can't spell? I don't understand the purpose for this thread....

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
cyberman
cyberman
This thread is confusing, logically yes sometimes I can, but other times I do need to sound out basic words.

R O I
R O I
I believe I tried this theory out once before, and it didn't work. I need to sound out everything I spell before I continue.

rikufan25
rikufan25
For me, it depends on how long the word is and how many syllables are in it, but if I already know how to spell a word, I don't have to sound it out to spell it. Sometimes I hate it when a letter is silent, it throws me off when I try to spell it.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
rikufan25 wrote: Sometimes I hate it when a letter is silent, it throws me off when I try to spell it.

Yes agreed with this post. When a few letters in a word are silent it's kinda tricky to spell it correctly without sounding out anything....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here