• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Years Resolution

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1New Years Resolution Empty New Years Resolution 2015-01-01, 19:39

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Do you have any new years resolution that you might think that'll benefit you this newly year? How often do you follow through with your resolutions?

#2New Years Resolution Empty Re: New Years Resolution 2015-01-01, 20:11

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I could call this a New Year's Resolution, but its also just a general goal that i've had for a while. I'm one of those people who has trouble focusing on one thing to pursue for fear that it may not be what's best for me or that I might be wasting my time. 
I hope I can balance the many activities I've chosen to commit myself to, while also really honing in on a specific pursuit that can maximize my happiness and capabilities. 

I also want to try living in the moment more. I feel like I think about the future too much >.<

Wowoowowow so cheesy xD

#3New Years Resolution Empty Re: New Years Resolution 2015-01-01, 23:05

rikufan25
rikufan25
My main goal is to continue to work out and get bigger/stronger and stop procrastinating with homework.

#4New Years Resolution Empty Re: New Years Resolution 2015-01-02, 05:04

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
L'arc en ciel wrote:I could call this a New Year's Resolution, but its also just a general goal that i've had for a while. I'm one of those people who has trouble focusing on one thing to pursue for fear that it may not be what's best for me or that I might be wasting my time. 
I hope I can balance the many activities I've chosen to commit myself to, while also really honing in on a specific pursuit that can maximize my happiness and capabilities. 

I also want to try living in the moment more. I feel like I think about the future too much >.<

Wowoowowow so cheesy xD

>______< I wish I could carry goals like this, I would never be able to manage myself so elegantly as u. lol My resolution was simple, to try to be the best person I can be. I think I could follow through with that at the days go by..... unless someone pissed me tf off *-* then I should be good. ehehehe

rikufan25 wrote:My main goal is to continue to work out and get bigger/stronger and stop procrastinating with homework.

Lol, interesting. I feel like I could never stop procrastinating even if I tried to. ;-;

#5New Years Resolution Empty Re: New Years Resolution 2015-01-02, 06:10

Roxas
Roxas
Na I decided to take a break from resolutions, I always say "Oh I'll change this year, and the next" and so on...but I never do so, so i just decided to say "SCREW EVERYONE" LOL

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#6New Years Resolution Empty Re: New Years Resolution 2015-01-03, 10:41

risingfalls
risingfalls
Roxas wrote:Na I decided to take a break from resolutions, I always say "Oh I'll change this year, and the next" and so on...but I never do so, so i just decided to say "SCREW EVERYONE" LOL

I was gonna say this. yea but who really does new years resolutions anymore? sometimes I feel like it's just another day for people to have something to say to their audience. No one really follow through with there mostistic protrayed actions. It's undignified.

#7New Years Resolution Empty Re: New Years Resolution 2015-01-03, 12:00

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Roxas wrote:Na I decided to take a break from resolutions, I always say "Oh I'll change this year, and the next" and so on...but I never do so, so i just decided to say "SCREW EVERYONE" LOL

Haha, sometimes I feel like that but I think the best resolution I can say that will work is be awesome sauce!

#8New Years Resolution Empty Re: New Years Resolution 2015-01-09, 23:27

`black
`black
Admin
I did at one point but I thought to myself....what for? lol I'd forget about them within the next few months or so. Like every damn year I do.

http://www.khsite.net

#9New Years Resolution Empty Re: New Years Resolution 2015-01-20, 13:53

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
`black wrote:I did at one point but I thought to myself....what for? lol I'd forget about them within the next few months or so. Like every damn year I do.

lol I feel ya on that one. But it's always good for a change or what do you think?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here