• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Inauguration of President Obama

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kairi
Kairi
The Inauguration of President Obama Barack-obama-bw

Congrats, Mr. President!

who watched it?

I somewhat watched it. because my school has poor technology and we didn't have the proper equipment to watch live videos on the internet, our live feed was pretty chopped up. difficult to watch. so my whole school was in the auditorium trying to watch it, but we had the radio playing it.

what was your opinion on the speech Pres. Obama gave? your reactions to the events ? and how about those two collapses by Senators Kennedy and Byrd. pretty freaky, huh? they're saying that Byrd probably just collapsed or something along those lines, but Kennedy supposedly actually had a seizure during the luncheon. I think that its pretty creepy that both incidents happened one right after the other.

ソーラ
ソーラ
Site Staff
I was truly amazed to find that Obama wrote that speech himself. Most of the time, Presidents have people write for them. In this case, all he did was have editors look it over and change a few words. I think that electing him was also the best thing that could happen for this country.

Kairi
Kairi
he's defenitely proven that he's ready for the job. he began certain projects before he was even inagurated!

risingfalls
risingfalls
I'm surprised that he even made, with him being mixed racial, and he wasn't or didn't even know that much abou laws and what not for 6yrs.

Balthier
Balthier
Just because he's mixed doesn't mean it was hard for him to get in, it was because he was black.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]