• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favorite

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-01-04, 04:00

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
I liked the beginning that was my favorite part because it felt so magical and so disney like.

#27Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-01-04, 12:04

TheKnightofAwesome
TheKnightofAwesome
Tough one, I always love when Sora sacrifices himself, but I love when Kairi tries to return the favor even more. so touching.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnightofAwesome

#28Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-01-04, 14:41

Balthier
Balthier
Another one of my favorite scenes but rather funny was when Sora gets turned into a heartless. lol

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#29Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-01-06, 19:07

Frost
Frost
When that creepy dude talks to you on the Destiny Islands (don't spoil who he is, I never finished the game T.T) you know near the door?

#30Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-01-07, 14:28

Balthier
Balthier
Noctis wrote:When sora says "Open the door to light" and Ansem fades into Darkness!

That was too cliche.... because we already knew that was going to happen. xD Well at least I did.

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#31Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-02-12, 18:56

DarinTheUnsent
DarinTheUnsent
Definitely the fight with Dark Riku, luv that keyblade!!

http://darintheunsent.tumblr.com/

#32Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-03-24, 19:53

Noctis
Noctis
DarinTheUnsent wrote:Definitely the fight with Dark Riku, luv that keyblade!!

Only reason why I hated that scene was because we already expected that to happen. Although the secret ending with Sora was love at first site.

#33Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-04-01, 23:27

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Balthier wrote:
Riku_Keyblade wrote:When Sora first used the key blade, which was epic. Another one of my favorite scenes was when him and riku were play fighting on destiny island with sticks.

Seconded.

What about when we had to fight Tidus with the stick key blades. cute right?

That scene was cute but it really didn't do much for me since it was the beginning of sora getting the key blade. Thought it was a little 'dull'? lol

#34Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-05-29, 05:21

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
I thought the beginning was my favorite moment, just hearing the music brings back memories

"a far off memory is like a scatter dream, and a scatter dream is like a far off memory"

#35Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-06-10, 19:09

R O I
R O I
DragonSeeker wrote:I thought the beginning was my favorite moment, just hearing the music brings back memories

"a far off memory is like a scatter dream, and a scatter dream is like a far off memory"

I think it was lovely to hear that music. The ending and the beginning are my favorites.

#36Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-06-16, 17:19

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
an epic favorite moment of mines in kingdom hearts was when Sora allowed riku to be possessed by the darkness. how sad.

#37Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-09-06, 23:35

spice
spice
gfx team
when sora turns into a heartless and you can play his as the first one. lol

genius :woot!:

#38Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-09-27, 10:19

nova
nova
Am I the only one that enjoyed the Disney characters the most? lol it may be kingdom hearts general but the disney characters did this one for me. Donald, Goofy, Mickey, etc.

#39Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-09-27, 11:42

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
keyblade34 wrote:Am I the only one that enjoyed the Disney characters the most? lol it may be kingdom hearts general but the disney characters did this one for me. Donald, Goofy, Mickey, etc.
I did too enjoy them a lot actually it gave me that disney world feeling whenever I played through the kh worlds.

#40Your Favorite - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite 2012-10-25, 12:56

risingfalls
risingfalls
Sora wrote:When goofy acts like an idiot.

Isn't that always? Lol.

Sora ending was my favorite kingdom hearts scene.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here