• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favourite anime, discuss

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2011-12-21, 01:35

spice
spice
gfx team
Is Naruto Shippuden the spin off after the ending of younger Naruto? I think I seen the previews but wasn't sure.

#27Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2011-12-21, 02:01

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Elegant Dawn wrote:Is Naruto Shippuden the spin off after the ending of younger Naruto? I think I seen the previews but wasn't sure.

Its a continued story right after Naruto--about a year later I think. You have to give it a couple episodes before it really starts rolling...and actually I don't think I REALLY started enjoying it until a good 100 episodes in >> haha, I'm probably exaggerating, but right now I love the show. You should definitely check it out if you liked the first series

#28Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2011-12-25, 19:13

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
1.One Piece
2.Hajime Ippo
3.Gantz
4.Ibitsu<<5.GTO all seiries including BAD COMPANY and Young GTO! ALSO 14 days In shounan!
6.MxO
7.Love Hina
8.Angel densetsu << very awesome
9.Air Gear << It has an awesome drawings! has a good story but not awesome.
10. 13 << its only one shot.... but still awesome!!!

#29Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2011-12-27, 12:05

Enigma
Enigma
FLCL, Death Note, Dragon Ball Z, Detective Conan (or Cased Closed, if you don't know), GITS: Stand Alone Complex, Gantz, Golden Boy, Desert Punk, Samurai Champloo...

I could go on. lol

#30Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2011-12-27, 21:55

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
^nice ones enigma

This is my top 3

1. FullMetalAlchemist

This is an excellent show ive seen all but the 3 OVAs that arent even out it japan yet. I LOVE IT (and even watching it for the 6th time Hughes death still saddens me but youll see him again in the movie)

2. Love Hina
If you have no sense of humor you will not enjoy this show, it is excellent and i wish everone could watch it

3. Trigun
First of id like to say I HATE WESTERNS, but i LOVED THIS SHOW, guns shooting, fighting it was just excellent

#31Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-01-03, 11:13

Angel
Angel
I like others but I'll just talk about one.

The World's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - Its about this normal boy who is bullied in school. He has no friends. One day he meets a strange girl, Miu. Miu knows martial arts and saves Kenichi numerous times. They become friends. Kenichi asks her to teach him Martial Arts. Eventually, Mui tells him to visit a Dojo. The Dojo is home to the world's strongest martial artists. Miu lives their with her grandfather. The masters of the Dojo all take Kenichi as their disciple. This constantly thrusts Kenichi into dynamic fights.

Its pretty amazing. I like it because it's possible.

http://www.khplanet.com

#32Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-01-03, 11:21

Balthier
Balthier
good choice legacy!

Here are my best:

Movies:
- Princess Mononoke
- Spirited Away
- Grave of the Fireflies
- Akira
- Appleseed
- Ghost in the Shell I and II
- Ninja Scroll

Series:
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Cowboy Bebop
- Elfen Lied
- Texhonolyze
- The Future Boy Conan (quite old but still rocks IMO)

But if I am to mention the best of the best, well, I believe it would be Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies together.

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#33Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-01-03, 13:31

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
My best is...

Nintama Rantaro - Damn funny
Ichigo 100% - Sure, the story was too great for me
Mahou Sensei Negima & Love Hina -Nope, just like manga like this
Beck - Read this, and watch the anime, the music is good

#34Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-01-03, 18:24

Cameron
Cameron
The series I've seen;

- Death Note (all time favorite)
- Samurai Champloo
- Elfen Lied
- Bleach
- Naruto
- Dragon Ball
- Ao no Excorcist
- Bakuman
-FMA Brotherhood

And as well some Studio Ghibli movies. I'm not so active with this hobby anymore like I was few years ago, but I always enjoy series with good plots.

Last edited by Cameron on 2012-01-04, 09:12; edited 1 time in total

#35Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-01-03, 18:45

Noctis
Noctis
Numaro Uno: Dragon Ball Z (not GT or "Dragon Ball")

-This long running anime series had over 270 episodes and although there were occasional times of long dialog and some repetition in plot, the action sequences are the best there is. The fighting, the direction, the unique moves and abilities are all top here, and the over all story and character development was quite good.

2. Cowboy Bebop

-A good adult oriented story, and a unique futuristic world.
Needed more episodes, the movie was great!

3. Chobits

-Hilarious perverted comedy, and a great underlying story, if only there were more than 24 original episodes.

#36Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-01-03, 19:22

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Balthier wrote:
But if I am to mention the best of the best, well, I believe it would be Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies together.

Miyazaki FTW. Those two are great, the latter a serious tear-jerker. I'm so excited for The Borrower Arrietty ^-^

and RikuKeyblade I'm currently watching Beck xD but the english in the sub is killing me...
If you like musical anime I recommend Nana. Definitely great overall.

Noctis wrote:
3. Chobits

-Hilarious perverted comedy, and a great underlying story, if only there were more than 24 original episodes.

Aaah I remember chobits! that was one of the first anime i completed. that and Ah My Goddess

#37Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-01-04, 05:27

ZoraXIII
ZoraXIII
bleach
death note
naruto
please teacher
yugioh
yugioh abridged
black cat
devil may cry
dragon ball z
dragon ball z kai
dragon ball gt
kenichi
durarara
MAR (marchin awakens romance)
zach bell
case closed
hell girl
witch blade
inuyasha
shamen king
dragon ball movies
one piece
inuyasha final act
gundam seed
gundam seed destiny
mobile suit gundam 00
rave master
chrono crusade
digimon
beyblade metal fusion
beyblade metal masters
sonic x
tai chi chasers
dinosour king
yugioh zexal
yugioh 5d's
FMA
FMA brotherhood
kekaishi

#38Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-01-04, 08:06

Sora
Sora
My favourite animes so far have been Recent

1-Chrono Crusade

The first anime to ever make me cry a wonderfull story about good and evil and how both those words are just labels to our world

2-Angel beats
Original story that also made me cry in the end being able to achieve what we can't in life should be sensation from the other world

3-Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Full metal was one of the best plots i had ever saw on the anime world its so deep and touches ina somewhat hidden ways on many issues about this world that and a iron armour speakin a gay that sends fire by doing that thing with the fingers i think it had the perfext measure of action/Drama/comedy

And thats my top 3 i guess

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#39Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-01-04, 08:26

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
like the classics as well ... like Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Eureka along with some I discovered from websites like Speedgrapher, Rune Soldier and Hell Girl. Thanks to Cartoon Network I even got hooked on Dot-Hack-Sign. I'm sure they were much better in original but I liked them cut up just fine. IFC did Basilisk which I thought started out real good but kind of wondered off in a strange direction. Liked Bleach in the beginning also but it kinda weirded out later as well.

#40Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-05-26, 03:41

Peprika!
Peprika!
Well, my taste's are forever changing. I cannot pick a favorite, that'd be insulting to my tastes, kinda. If I had to pick which Anime I liked best from Winter season, I'd have to pick [i">Another and Inu x Boku SS. I'm not really watching anything this Spring season, except Hoyuka Hen. Kuroshitsuji is one of the anime's that has helped me, so you could say it's close to my heart, in a way. Even though most disapprove with my liking of it, meh.

#41Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-05-26, 04:00

Kurama
Kurama
Mine will be a list of my 10 favorite animes.
1. Naruto (Original and Shippuden, All-time favorite forever... :arrgh:)
2. Dragon Ball (Original, Z and even GT. This was my number one before Naruto came)
3. Beelzebub (It's a great anime, but too short, very sad. Still it's my number 3.)
4. Rock Lee and His Ninja Pals (My most favorite anime spin-off. Very funny, looking forward to future episodes, events and story.)
5. Fullmetal Alchemist (Original and Brotherhood. it's just an awesome anime.)
6. Pokemon (All series, it's a pretty good anime)
7. Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan (Original and Demon Capital. Why is it a bit unpopular? It's a good anime.)
8. Maid Sama (Could be my most favorite shoujo anime.)
9. Gundam (The seasons after 1996.)
10. Bleach (Good, but the anime's over, bang.)

#42Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-05-26, 12:48

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I'd like to add a couple recent ones that I've finished, and that I found to be really great:

1. Usagi Drop
2. Shiki (i surprisingly enjoyed this despite the obnoxious art)
3. Eve no Jikan

Has anyone seen/heard of these?

#43Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-05-26, 13:21

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
L'arc en ciel wrote:

1. Usagi Drop

Has anyone seen/heard of these?

I've seen Usagi Drop but I wasn't sure how a grown man adopting his preschool aunt was going to play out but the series has been surprisingly touching and reminds me a bit of Aishiteruze Baby.

#44Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-06-14, 12:21

Across
Across
i'M not that much of a anime fan but I recently got into Zora Undongein? Not sure if you guys ever heard of her but she is my favorite.

#45Your favourite anime, discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite anime, discuss 2012-06-14, 14:20

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I've never heard of it, nor could i find it ;/ post a link!

I recently finished an anime called Nodame Cantabile (which also got turned into a drama I believe) and it was pretty amazing. I had never watched an anime centered on classical music, but I found it very intriguing, not to mention hilarious at some parts. I'm now onto the second season-- so I recommend it to anyone who likes slice of life/music/romance

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here