• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slumdog Millionaire

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Slumdog Millionaire Empty Slumdog Millionaire 2009-02-28, 17:54

Kairi
Kairi
Slumdog Millionaire Slumdog-millionaire

go see it. end of story. lol

winner of 8 Oscars, including Best Picture of the year. I saw it before the Oscars, and it was just incredible. Danny Boyle did a fantastic job directing this film.

if you've seen it, what are your thoughts? do you think it deserved all of the awards its won? I think it did :yea:

#2Slumdog Millionaire Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire 2009-02-28, 19:21

kupo
I saw it on it's release day. And i was REALLY hyped up. Then when i saw it i was terribly dissapointed.(i thought it would be a comedy). Anyway, it was a decent movie. I enjoyed the love story, although it did drag at time's. I don't think it deserved all the credit it got at the oscar's.

#3Slumdog Millionaire Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire 2009-06-19, 14:28

Noctis
Noctis
I haven't seen it yet, but the trailer of the movie seems kinda sad, and hurtful. It's a true story as well.

#4Slumdog Millionaire Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire 2009-06-22, 13:02

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
kupo wrote:I saw it on it's release day. And i was REALLY hyped up. Then when i saw it i was terribly dissapointed.(i thought it would be a comedy). Anyway, it was a decent movie. I enjoyed the love story, although it did drag at time's. I don't think it deserved all the credit it got at the oscar's.

I heard it was supposed to be a comedy, too. Although i still enjoyed it very much. I loved how all of his answers were based upon his childhood. The love story was a nice add, i loved that part of it also.

#5Slumdog Millionaire Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire 2009-06-25, 16:38

Sora
Sora
I didn't see any laughter in it, only when Salive or w/e was getting smaced around. lol that was funny.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#6Slumdog Millionaire Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire 2009-07-06, 11:58

Kairi
Kairi
Sora wrote:I didn't see any laughter in it, only when Salive or w/e was getting smaced around. lol that was funny.

lol you mean Salim?

I still have to get the DVD... it's been a while since I've seen it lol

#7Slumdog Millionaire Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire 2009-07-06, 17:14

Churi
Churi
Admin
5 star awards winner !!

Amazing movie

http://www.khsite.net

#8Slumdog Millionaire Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire 2009-07-11, 10:28

Kairi
Kairi
yess it iss

I'm trying to convince my family to watch it. they keep saying they have no desire to see it. i don't understand how they don't want to see it b/c they don't really know what it's about :/

#9Slumdog Millionaire Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire 2009-07-11, 10:36

Churi
Churi
Admin
:3 Aww, I watched it once in school, and apparently no one really didnt like it because it was based on a movie in IRAQ and Afghanistan. I really enjoyed it though.

http://www.khsite.net

#10Slumdog Millionaire Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire 2009-07-11, 11:17

Roxas
Roxas
Sandy wrote:I haven't seen it yet, but the trailer of the movie seems kinda sad, and hurtful. It's a true story as well.
A lot of true stories are sad =[

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here