• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roxas/ Namine

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Roxas/ Namine Empty Roxas/ Namine 2009-03-01, 10:27

Sora
Sora
Why is that every time Roxas wants to know about his history, someone has to lie to him.?

I think it just made the story more complicated.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#2Roxas/ Namine Empty Re: Roxas/ Namine 2009-03-01, 19:27

Noctis
Noctis
Sora wrote:Why is that every time Roxas wants to know about his history, someone has to lie to him.?

I think it just made the story more complicated.
This is true, I was thinking that maybe they wanted to protect him and not for him to run after what's dangerous. :...:

#3Roxas/ Namine Empty Re: Roxas/ Namine 2009-03-02, 11:02

Kairi
Kairi
I think it goes along with what Namine told him in the white room.

Roxas, you weren't supposed to exist.

because he wasn't supposed to exsist, maybe he wasn't supposed to find out the truth behind everything that involves him. people lied to him to hide the fact that he was half of Sora, and part of the Organization.

that's my intake on it at least lol

#4Roxas/ Namine Empty Re: Roxas/ Namine 2009-03-05, 16:34

Tora-chan
Tora-chan
Tokio Hotel wrote:I think it goes along with what Namine told him in the white room.

Roxas, you weren't supposed to exist.

because he wasn't supposed to exsist, maybe he wasn't supposed to find out the truth behind everything that involves him. people lied to him to hide the fact that he was half of Sora, and part of the Organization.

that's my intake on it at least lol

I agree. It's kinda like a "what you don't know won't hurt you" thing, but ya get hurt anyway lol. I feel bad for Roxas in that regard

#5Roxas/ Namine Empty Re: Roxas/ Namine 2009-03-05, 18:28

Kairi
Kairi
Tora-chan wrote:I agree. It's kinda like a "what you don't know won't hurt you" thing, but ya get hurt anyway lol. I feel bad for Roxas in that regard

haha yeah that's exactly what I mean

#6Roxas/ Namine Empty Re: Roxas/ Namine 2009-03-06, 09:20

Sora
Sora
Hmm maybe but it's just so weird that it always happen to him and Sora.

#7Roxas/ Namine Empty Re: Roxas/ Namine 2009-03-07, 08:56

Tora-chan
Tora-chan
Sora wrote:Hmm maybe but it's just so weird that it always happen to him and Sora.

Lol then welcome to the weird yet wonderful world of Kingdom Hearts

#8Roxas/ Namine Empty Re: Roxas/ Namine 2009-03-07, 18:23

Kairi
Kairi
well, if things didn't happen to Sora and Roxas, then there wouldn't be much of a plot, would there? lol

#9Roxas/ Namine Empty Re: Roxas/ Namine 2009-05-30, 10:09

Sora
Sora
Maybe Namine could be a bigger plot than the both of them, and Kairi would be focused on more.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here