• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Girl Issue

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Girl Issue Empty Girl Issue 2009-03-01, 17:02

risingfalls
risingfalls
So it's this girl at my school that I like, and she's very pretty. But every time I try to talk to her, I get tong twisted. It's weird, because I always embarrass myself in front of her. I don't have anything to say to her when the time is right, and I just don't know what to her.

I need serious help. :hmph:

#2Girl Issue Empty Re: Girl Issue 2009-03-02, 10:54

Kairi
Kairi
its normal to be "speechless" when talking to a girl that you like. start off by just saying hi every now and then. after a while and it seems that you've got her attention, start off a small conversation. plan out what you want to talk about, maybe something that interests her. just be calm and slow (not to slow) when talking, and listen to what she says. sure enough, you guys will talk more often ^^

don't stress too much about talking to her. its just a normal converstation. you'll be fine :yea:

#3Girl Issue Empty Re: Girl Issue 2009-03-15, 11:02

Sora
Sora
All you need to do is to write her a note, and tell you how you feel. That's the easiest way to explain something to a person.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#4Girl Issue Empty Re: Girl Issue 2009-03-15, 11:15

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
hey does she hang out with a big group of people? if so you could join in their conversations and get her to notice you a bit ^^ then you might feel a little more comfortable around her.

#5Girl Issue Empty Re: Girl Issue 2009-03-15, 12:07

Churi
Churi
Admin
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

http://www.khsite.net
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here