• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Days Trailer

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1The Official Days Trailer Empty The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-03, 17:30

Kairi
Kairi

Hey everyone! I'm sure some of you have seen the trailer for 358/2 Days, but if you haven't, I have it right here! I personally didn't see this prior to this post, so I found it fascinating. It isn't translated, but that just keeps up the suspense for us, right? The fight sequences in this is amazing, as well as the graphics and settings. Everything just looks great!

The release date for this on IGN.com states Q3 2009
(whatever that means)
so its this year! Everything else (Coded and BBS) are still TBA.

News is coming in slowly, but we'll do our best to keep you posted!

Sources: Youtube.com ; IGN.com

Last edited by Tokio Hotel on 2009-03-05, 18:32; edited 1 time in total

#2The Official Days Trailer Empty Re: The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-03, 21:44

Churi
Churi
Admin
Also find Tokio Hotel. It's really neat. Special trailer means special surprises.

http://www.khsite.net

#3The Official Days Trailer Empty Re: The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-03, 21:51

Kairi
Kairi
hehe thanks. it was posted a while ago, and I think its from TGS 2008, but I haven't seen it and I thought it was worth posting. its some form of an update, and since things are slow I didnt' want the site to fall behind.

thanks BFF ^^

#4The Official Days Trailer Empty Re: The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-06, 09:10

Awesome, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

#5The Official Days Trailer Empty Re: The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-06, 09:21

Sora
Sora
Maybe this will be at jump festa.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#6The Official Days Trailer Empty Re: The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-08, 16:10

Tora-chan
Tora-chan
Oh yeah, I heard/ kinda saw this video! Except this one was a looot beetter quality. too bad i have no idea what they are saying xD
I heard release dates in May, but somewhere else said November. Psh.

#7The Official Days Trailer Empty Re: The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-08, 16:15

Churi
Churi
Admin
Tora-chan wrote:Oh yeah, I heard/ kinda saw this video! Except this one was a looot beetter quality. too bad i have no idea what they are saying xD
I heard release dates in May, but somewhere else said November. Psh.

Yeah, I believe it was May, so I heard as well.

http://www.khsite.net

#8The Official Days Trailer Empty Re: The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-08, 16:20

Tora-chan
Tora-chan
I HOPE it's May, lol.

#9The Official Days Trailer Empty Re: The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-09, 15:45

Kairi
Kairi
interesting! lol I hope it is May as well.

I tried looking for one with translations, and I had no luck lol I apologize

#10The Official Days Trailer Empty Re: The Official Days Trailer 2009-03-09, 18:10

Tora-chan
Tora-chan
No problem lol we'll see it soon enough ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here