• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post about your crazy dreams!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Post about your crazy dreams! Empty Post about your crazy dreams! 2009-03-07, 19:31

Kairi
Kairi
did you have an insanely crazy dream last night?? share it with us! (if you want, that is)

I've had dreams before where I'm spitting out my teethe (which I've learned that it means you worry about your beauty)

last night I had a dream I hooked up with Bill Kaulitz (SQUEEE!!) it was awesome.......and then I woke up and I was sad.....

Churi
Churi
Admin
I dreamt of ghosts. lol

http://www.khsite.net
Tora-chan
Tora-chan
Jeez, I've had so many crazy ones I can't remember them all. It's usually like..you start once place and it seems normal but then all of a sudden you're somewhere else then--bam! waddaheck kinda dream is this?? Lol.

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
yeah i agree XD and then the most RANDOM people pop up...

Tora-chan
Tora-chan
You know what's the wierdest part? People you don't even know. How can you imagine what they look like in your dreams if you've never seen anyone like them in your real life?

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
>_>

creeeeeepy

i guess you could kinda mix the faces you've seen lol

but for some reason in my dreams i never see any real details with faces.....i just know who the people are

Sora
Sora
I dream about a lot of random crazy things as well, it doesn't even make sense.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Kairi
Kairi
I hate it when I have deja vu, because I think I have visions in my sleep and I dream about things that actually happen like a few days later. its really creepy..

Tora-chan
Tora-chan
wow that is really creepy. but totally cool. especially if it was a super awesome dream XD

#10Post about your crazy dreams! Empty Re: Post about your crazy dreams! 2009-08-31, 11:51

Riku
Riku
Deja Vu rox.....

http://timescon.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here