• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Killzone 2

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Killzone 2 Empty Killzone 2 2009-04-30, 16:56

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Yep, this is it, since theres no other killzone 2 thread. I am actually pretty pumped for this game. Defininitely a goty contender after playing the beta, and heres and interesting video someone put up. I already pre ordered at gamestop and will be playing the demo the first day available. YouTube - Xbox review of KILLZONE 2 beta

YouTube - Xbox review of KILLZONE 2 beta

#2Killzone 2 Empty Re: Killzone 2 2009-04-30, 16:57

`black
`black
Admin
I never liked gametrailers for reviews. They at times don't seem to know what they are saying. They called the story cliche, but half of the games out there have cliche stories. Hell Gears and Halo both have cliche stories, but both got better scores. KZ2 puts not only beautiful graphics, but great game play and sound and everything in between. So I just hope someone can explain to me why Halo 3 gets a 9.8 and KZ2 gets only a 9.2?

http://www.khsite.net

#3Killzone 2 Empty Re: Killzone 2 2009-04-30, 16:58

Trigger
Trigger
I'm thinking the game won't do so good, and even though other console magazines are reviewing and previewing it, it may be overhyped and teased. Looks no different than the first, except for improved graphics and airships.

I would buy this game if they add a Helghast Story (but it may come as DLC)

#4Killzone 2 Empty Re: Killzone 2 2009-04-30, 17:02

Churi
Churi
Admin
Man.
I'm still debating on whether I should get the game or not, it's pretty late to get a shitty game.

http://www.khsite.net

#5Killzone 2 Empty Re: Killzone 2 2009-05-01, 12:22

risingfalls
risingfalls
Am I the only one that notice that the graphics on the game is pretty Kick A. Dude the game had 4 stars in compact.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here