• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mario Cart Wii

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mario Cart Wii Empty Mario Cart Wii 2009-05-30, 09:42

Sora
Sora
Mario Kart Wii - Nintendo Wii (EU release April 2008)
Mario Cart Wii Mario-kart-wii-box

Mario Kart Wii is generally a very good game...when you first have it.
The game includes some new tracks, including a superb new Rainbow Road. The game appears very good at first sight.

The characters, karts and circuits and all very well drawn, and the tracks are often imaginative. Also, Mario Kart Wii sees the return of some of the greatest tracks from the past mario kart games. These tracks are exactly recreated, with the slightest touch here and there, and the graphics are touched up into a 3D wonder.

The gameplay modes are very enjoyable. If you get bored with racing normally, you can do a team race, with your team trying to get the most overall points in a race. Also, battle are quite fun, particularly trying to nick other peoples' baloons! Also, the coin runners is another points accumalator based team gasme. These modes can be brought online.

The gameplay if very enjoyable at first, as I said. You feel excited racing round the new tracks, shooting your shells at people. You race through the cups, and rip your hair out if you get beaten. One of the other fantastic things is the online play. You can connect to twelve, yes: twelve (!), people online. Also, you can do two player splitscreen online, where you have two people on your console, both playing online at the same time. The voting is quite good, with the option of choosing which track you would like to race on. The Wii randomly selects someone, and their chosen tracked is used for the next race.
Another good point about the online, is the Live Mario Kart, where, in a queue for a race, you can watch others compete in a race. You can change who you would like to look at, and analyse other people's driving styles, and techniques, as well as peeking at people using he shortcuts!

Mario Cart Wii Mario_kart_wii_2
However, after a while, the game becomes boring, as you race round and round (etc.) the same tracks, battle or race. When you have played the game lots, it has no real replay value.
However, all is not lost. If your family enjoys racing on Mario Kart Wii, then you can still enjoy a good-old family race, even though the game has lost it's single player, and online single player, value.

Mario Kart Wii is a very good game, especially for it's graphics and game modes. The offline multiplayer never loses it's value, but the single player, and single player online, modes lose their interest.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#2Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-05-30, 11:10

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I love this game. It's especially fun when you play online! :D
lol i made the mistake of playing online after i tried racing like once XD yeah that was bad....

#3Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-05-30, 11:57

Churi
Churi
Admin
If anyone has Mario Cart, please add your cart number.

http://www.khsite.net

#4Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-05-30, 16:25

risingfalls
risingfalls
I to love this game and here is my user code.
I totally kick ass in this game.

DS-1221-2039

#5Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-06-01, 06:33

Sora
Sora
risingfalls wrote:I to love this game and here is my user code.
I totally kick ass in this game.

DS-1221-2039

:Tears:

I'll add mines later. Also what is guys favorite world. I like Ghost Mansion.

#6Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-06-02, 08:45

Noctis
Noctis
I love mario cart on wii. It's the best game ever to enjoy on wii.

#7Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-06-03, 07:30

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
When I first heard about this game, it really stonked, but when I played it Mario was kick ass pro. Neat game, I hope it gets rated 5 stars

#8Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-06-03, 12:19

Sora
Sora
Plasmos wrote:When I first heard about this game, it really stonked, but when I played it Mario was kick ass pro. Neat game, I hope it gets rated 5 stars

lol I thought we all did. But w/e it may be, the graphics weren't that well. That is why it's better on GC.

#9Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-08-23, 23:48

`black
`black
Admin
The sad thing about this game is that it lacks roles. It's only fun because it's a racing game, it'd be more fun if they added more qualities to it.

#10Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-08-29, 08:49

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Mario Kart so far is the best leading RP Racing in Times Sellers, Nintendo is really stepping up there game. I like the fact that you can use doubling kart to race.

#11Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-09-05, 19:22

`black
`black
Admin
DragonSeeker wrote:Mario Kart so far is the best leading RP Racing in Times Sellers, Nintendo is really stepping up there game. I like the fact that you can use doubling kart to race.
I actually think Crash Team Racing Nitro cart is the best leading game, it had best seller in 07 but Mario cart racing sellings are going down because not many ppl have the Wii.

#12Mario Cart Wii Empty Re: Mario Cart Wii 2009-09-07, 17:12

Across
Across
Mario gets 7/10 for my vote, I think if they had more customs in the game maybe players would have liked to battle online and across country.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]