• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Persona 4, anyone?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Persona 4, anyone? Empty Persona 4, anyone? 2009-06-03, 17:26

Laplace
Laplace
Full name: Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 4

Persona 4, anyone? 945498_100755_front

Persona 4 is a turn-based stlye RPG.

This game takes away 2 years after Persona 3, in a much smaller urban area called Inaba, short after a young boy moves there, a murder is taken place, leaving no traces or evidence whatsoever, as that single incident follows into a chain of mysterious murders, he gets the power of Izanagi, the Persona of the Fool Arcana and starts getting deeper to discover the truth.

Battle system is, in a very slight way, like FF, you can attack, use Skills, etc etc. difference is that instead of Magic you use the Persona´s skills, every character comes with a predetermined Persona which you can get stronger by doing sidequests and leveling up in battles, the main Character can change Personas.

The game itself has many sidequests which are Maxing out the social links, this can be done by many ways, such as increasing Knowledge, or talking to somebody on a specific day, this helps unlocking more Personas and making you current ones stronger.

Hmm, yeah, that´s it, I´m too lazy to make a 30-page resume, lol, just, play the game.

#2Persona 4, anyone? Empty Re: Persona 4, anyone? 2009-06-06, 09:13

Sora
Sora
I've always wondered if you could hack a sword to attack rapidly in the game. Nagato seems a bit of a fair chance to it.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#3Persona 4, anyone? Empty Re: Persona 4, anyone? 2009-06-07, 10:21

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
So when does this game come out, or is it already? I need this game.

#4Persona 4, anyone? Empty Re: Persona 4, anyone? 2009-06-18, 09:22

`black
`black
Admin
Sora wrote:I've always wondered if you could hack a sword to attack rapidly in the game. Nagato seems a bit of a fair chance to it.
I don't think that's possible. Hacking Nagato's sword.
Plasmos wrote:So when does this game come out, or is it already? I need this game.
It is out already, so using the source as it is. I guess it's safe that the game is a great RP.

http://www.khsite.net

#5Persona 4, anyone? Empty Re: Persona 4, anyone? 2009-09-05, 18:52

Sora
Sora
They finally showed the P4 subbed. I think it's pretty amazing how they can make the sword into a living point. Anyone agrees?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here