• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naruto Manga Discussion Thread

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Naruto Manga Discussion Thread Empty Naruto Manga Discussion Thread 2009-06-14, 08:45

Trigger
Trigger
This is the offical narutothread. Post everything you know and would like to see in the Naruto Series.
Well I've been relooking at some of the chapters, and I've never understood this. The words read from the pages right to left.

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Why hasn't anyone posted in this yet?

I am currently looking and reading at the Manga/Anime. So far in the anime in episode 530 there are too many fillers until the lead up for Tobi/Madara's appearance. The mangos is spoiler

Spoiler:

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Ah, thanks for the spoiler alert! I'm currently watching the anime as well (slowly, but surely) and I'm on episode 132 (so behind TT-TT)
I really am loving this show right now. For shippuden I had to get used to the flow/lazier art but I find that I'm enjoying it almost equally as much as the first season :) i hope that won't change

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:Ah, thanks for the spoiler alert! I'm currently watching the anime as well (slowly, but surely) and I'm on episode 132 (so behind TT-TT)
I really am loving this show right now. For shippuden I had to get used to the flow/lazier art but I find that I'm enjoying it almost equally as much as the first season :) i hope that won't change

Omgeeze so far behind!

I had to adjust to the second season as well. Mainly because of the characters clothes and story mode. I thought the series would have lost it's sight adding shippuden to the mix but it actually turned out good. Only part about this is that the Akastuki are more involved in shippuden.

Sasuke has the best upgraded design in clothes compare to the others.

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I'm excited to see more!
Geez, what can they possibly be adding with over 500 episodes??? dayum.
Welp, more for me to watch! :3

So are you reading the manga at the same time?

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
I need to catch up on my Naruto series especially the anime. But like moogle12 said its always fillers that are being stuck in the show that have no purpose. They are delaying the real action and it can be annoying!

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:I'm excited to see more!
Geez, what can they possibly be adding with over 500 episodes??? dayum.
Welp, more for me to watch! :3

exactly! lol

yup! since the fillers are stupid, I get a chance to read the manga on narutospot.net. I've been following the manga since it started so I'm a little ahead of the game compared to others. :sweatdrop:

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Lucky! That's awesome.
I wish I had started the manga earlier. I wouldve enjoyed the art a lot more and the main storyline of course. But it's weird, because I was initially hooked on the anime dub (when I first discovered it) and would rather continue with it, (but its wayyy to slow. hence my pathetic 132 episodes). So i've transitioned to the sub :/

Roxas
Roxas
lol your not the only one who does that nami-chan. xD but I love the Naruto series I haven't watched it in awhile since im following bleach and other animes. last Naruto manga I stopped on was 56. -___- lol

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Across
Across
Currently there are filters in the way before the battle between Tobi and the shonobi world. I honestly would like to finally see zetsu power since he has the first hokage cells.

Kurama
Kurama
My previous name was my favorite character. Sasuke, yeah. :canttouchthis:

I'm gonna watch the whole series (Original and Shippuden, all episodes) to understand the story of Naruto, since it's a popular anime series.

Yeah, but online. You have to get all of the mangas to continue your story on Naruto :SSS:

Sora
Sora
[quote="Across"]Currently there are filters in the way before the battle between Tobi and the shonobi world. I honestly would like to finally see zetsu power since he has the first hokage cells.[/quote

I hate that, I think those are pointless. It's really about Naruto's flashback in NARUTO series.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
cyberman
cyberman
I really hate the fillers as well, they have no point to the story but I guess they want their fans to stay tune as much as possible.

nova
nova
Okay so there are no more fillers, the battle has begon between the villages and mandara/tobi. I won't spoil anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but it's good so far. Naruto hasn't made an appearance just yet, but I know it's going to be great.

Balthier
Balthier
*DANGER;SPOILER* Itachi, at the third ninja war, will be summoned by Edo Tensei Ninjutsu which is made by Orichimaru and Kabuto together. Kabuto transforms himself into dragon-snake look, and starts a fight with Itachi and Sasuke together ( on other side Naruto is fighting Tobi and Kages are fighting Mandara which is also summoned). Itachi makes Izanagi and Izanami, traps Kabuto into loop and asks him how to stop Edo Tensei while Kabuto is in hypnose. That's it so far, because Itachi says to Sasuke that Kabuto is trapped into Izanagi easily because he can't find his true self, but there is still a chance for Sasuke and the one who can do it is actually Naruto. Sasuke is little sorry for Itachi to dissapear but he sasys he weill "somehw" forgot Konoha and try his best in war, and look forward of destroying Madara.... That's so far. ^.^

https://khsite.forumotion.com
L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
TOBI OMFG. Who else did not see that coming?

spice
spice
gfx team
A lot of people suspected Obito, but then doubted it because Obito's right side was crushed. They (mistakenly, it now appears) assumed that the right eye was also obliterated. Since Tobi's Sharingan was on the right side of his face, they therefore drew the conclusion that it couldn't be Obito.

risingfalls
risingfalls
I'm not sure exactly why obito is doing it but he did say kakashi let rin died, but we don't know exactly how she did die. Was obito watching kakashi the entire time? how does he know that she is dead? she could have possibly disappeared somewhere. But then again, there is the grave sight area, so maybe he could have seen kakashi visited her grave and thought "he let her died?" But who knows, next chapter shall be interesting.

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
New manga chapter is up both managa and shippuden! the shinobi war is getting out of hand and nagato and itachi are revealed/revived from the dead.

risingfalls
risingfalls
Nagato wasn't revealed yet in the anime, which one are you referring to?

they have shown the fight between madarara/obito and naruto/kakashi. and an elderly man was seen at the end of the chapter most likely it was madara.

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
New naruto manga comes out today, any of all expect who the old man is? Possibly madara?

cyberman
cyberman
So it is confirmed that the elderly man is infact mandara! who would have thought but knowing how the eyes looked previous chapter it was highly likely that he would be the only uchina interesting in a little boy.

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
cyberman wrote:So it is confirmed that the elderly man is infact mandara! who would have thought but knowing how the eyes looked previous chapter it was highly likely that he would be the only uchina interesting in a little boy.

Are you referring to the man that saved obito? If so yes that is madara, but now we're on chapter 623, I'm hoping there arent anymore fillers the next round I want to see if obito sacrifices himself for madara, which is unlikely but we'll see.

R O I
R O I
So am I the only one who are tired of these flash backs? In the current manga 623 the flashback for madara and hararshi is pretty cute and how they became friends, but I'm ready for the fight with naruto to back, anyone else agree?

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Utada Hikaru wrote:So am I the only one who are tired of these flash backs? In the current manga 623 the flashback for madara and hararshi is pretty cute and how they became friends, but I'm ready for the fight with naruto to back, anyone else agree?

Agreed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here