• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ven theory

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ven theory Empty Ven theory 2009-10-24, 20:49

Roxas
Roxas
Ven is a actually a replica of roxas. But the Ven escaped and jump to Realm of time. Warp back 10-11 years. Then he saved Terra.

Proof1: Ven asked Aqua to "erase" him.

Proof2: There is some connection between Realm of time and Aqua armor.

Proof3: 358/2 days Xigbar sees Xion as Ven. But Xion is a replica of Sora and Roxas is his nobody.

Proof4: During the BBS trailer 2009 . Even(Vexen) said I think i may have some connection to you in the future

Proof5:Ven become a apprentice AFTER Aqua and terra(stated by nomura)

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#2Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-24, 20:50

Sora
Sora
Roxas wrote:Ven is a actually a replica of roxas. But the Ven escaped and jump to Realm of time. Warp back 10-11 years. Then he saved Terra.

Proof3: 358/2 days Xigbar sees Xion as Ven. But Xion is a replica of Sora and Roxas is his nobody.

Proof4: During the BBS trailer 2009 . Even(Vexen) said I think i may have some connection to you in the future

no, dont post a stupid fanfic. there is no realm of time and if there was i would kick nomura in the balls cause that would be complete faggotry. Those really arent proofs. Some mod close this please

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#3Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-24, 20:53

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
there's a realm of time? i thought the 3 realms were:

• realm of light
  • realm of darkness
  • realm of nothingness
  • and i think: realm of twilight

#4Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-24, 20:56

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Roxas wrote:Ven is a actually a replica of roxas. But the Ven escaped and jump to Realm of time. Warp back 10-11 years. Then he saved Terra.
Realm of Time? There's no realm of that kind, the only ones that DO exist are the Realms of Darkness, Twlight, Light and Nothingness? This isn't back to the future :/

http://twitter.com

#5Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-24, 21:05

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
#3 Xgbar sees Xion as ven well dude like you shaid she is a replica of sora and roxas is his nobody but if she is a replica of sora wouldnt that mean that Ven has ties to SORA CUZ Xion is only Memories thats it. so maybe Xigbar sees ven cuz ven has something to do with sora!!

#6Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-25, 08:06

Sora
Sora
xion, wrote:there's a realm of time? i thought the 3 realms were:

• realm of light
  • realm of darkness
  • realm of nothingness
  • and i think: realm of twilight

no what you mean is the realm of light, darkness, twilight-nothing, and the present realm. And that where i think he's getting the idea from time. Nomura didn't really give much information on the Present realm bit. :SSS:

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#7Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-25, 09:25

`black
`black
Admin

refresh my memory,

when was there such thing as a realm of time in KH?

http://www.khsite.net

#8Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-25, 09:34

Across
Across
Silentaura wrote:refresh my memory,

when was there such thing as a realm of time in KH?

There wasn't, because Nomura was keeping it a secret until the release in order to fit the puzzle :) I kind of like the realm of time idea, but everything else is a nay.

Do any of you people accept new ideas? Sometimes a plot of a game is something that everybody already knows or has heard but keeps denying, when it is the right plot the entire time or it's something completely new, so we make as many new ideas as we can, who knows, Nomura could have been lying about Ven and Roxas having 0 connection, maybe they aren't really related, but almost every character in KH has had some sort of connection with each other, wether it be disney characters, FF or originals.

#9Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-25, 09:47

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Across wrote:
Do any of you people accept new ideas? .
Some ideas are raw and doesn't have any sufficient evidence behind them. That is why we deny such knowledge, and from the lack of choice of thought.

http://twitter.com

#10Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-25, 09:54

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
ummm realm of time? really dude really?When did Yed Sid tell us that, or actually miss telling us that ? when was it said there was a realm of time? :mad:
DragonSeeker wrote:#3 Xgbar sees Xion as ven well dude like you shaid she is a replica of sora and roxas is his nobody but if she is a replica of sora wouldnt that mean that Ven has ties to SORA CUZ Xion is only Memories thats it. so maybe Xigbar sees ven cuz ven has something to do with sora!!
in the new trailer we can see ven was going to ansem the wise's castle or something so im guessing xigbar met him there or something....

#11Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-25, 21:25

DragonSeeker wrote:#3 Xgbar sees Xion as ven well dude like you shaid she is a replica of sora and roxas is his nobody but if she is a replica of sora wouldnt that mean that Ven has ties to SORA CUZ Xion is only Memories thats it. so maybe Xigbar sees ven cuz ven has something to do with sora!!

Everyone sees Xion differently. Some, like presumably Saix, see her just as a puppet, a creature, with that they see a blank face, which is discussed in Days. People who consider Xion a friend are likely to see her as she appears to Roxas, a Kairi-like person. But she does appear differently to everyone, and it just happens that she appears as Ven (who is indeed a separate person from Roxas)to Xigbar, it's already been established that Xigbar has some connection to Ven via Birth by Sleep. That's about as much as we know.

#12Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-25, 21:48

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
So what vexen mean by "i might have some soort of connection to you in the future", is vantius a puppet controlled by darkness as well.

#13Ven theory Empty Re: Ven theory 2009-10-25, 22:14

That I could not give you a definite answer to. Surely you must know like anyone else that we don't have the answers to everything. But I can certainly say that it most likely doesn't pertain to Ven being Roxas from the Realm of Time or whatever it was.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here