• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Release!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Next Release! Empty Next Release! 2011-12-08, 01:48

Sora
Sora
ok guys, random here, But i am just sitting here chatting about PS3 stuff, and it made me realise..

Is there actually going to be a PS4? if so, When???

The PS3 has been out wot, like 6 years of so (not sure exactly).
Surely its got to be time for another super console to hit the market...

2x Graphics chips, Massive amount of ram, etc etc... super console

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#2Next Release! Empty Re: Next Release! 2011-12-08, 01:50

Across
Across
Not in any hurry for a next gen system, can't see one any time soon either since all systems are doing pretty well as it is.

#3Next Release! Empty Re: Next Release! 2011-12-08, 01:55

Noctis
Noctis
I have to agree with Across, here. I think all three of the current NextGen systems are still doing very well. Personally, I'm not in any rush for another system to come out.

#4Next Release! Empty Re: Next Release! 2011-12-08, 23:13

Trigger
Trigger
I don't think SONY is making a Playstation 4 anytime soon considering how many consumers didn't buy a PS3 last year and prices are really going high on gaming consoles. If SONY comes out with a ps4 most likely it'll be around $600.00 for starters.

#5Next Release! Empty Re: Next Release! 2011-12-11, 08:18

`black
`black
Admin
I doubt it, the PS3 just came out about a year ago, so for them turn around and make a ps4? SONY isn't "best seller" console of the year, it's the DSi. Comparing that to the next gen up is really pathetic. But no, I'm not looking for the ps4 anytime soon, like the others have said.

http://www.khsite.net
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here