• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

name of this book

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1name of this book Empty name of this book 2011-12-26, 22:49

risingfalls
risingfalls
Name this book
Have you ever forgotten the name of a book , but remember what it was about? Well this is the place to ask to see if anyone might just knoiw about the book your talking about :)

Title: I think it's a one letter word that starts with A
What is the book about: It's about a girl who is an grade A student and she gets pregenet. When she has the baby she throws it in a trash bag in the trash. When the polic find the baby the somehow find out that the baby's hers and she's arrested. she pleds not guilty and she goes juvi while she awaites tril. And i remember at the end she wants to pled guilty and her lawer said she'll get her a nice deal.

Can someone please tell me the name of this book. I really wanna reread it and see if there's a sequal.

It was a really good book. I found it at one of the library's to went to but I cant even remember the name of the library i went to or even if the book was in the young adult ot children's part of the library XD

I HAVE FOUND THE BOOK!!!!!!! It's called After by Amy efaw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here