• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shawshank Redemption

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shawshank Redemption Empty Shawshank Redemption 2012-01-02, 04:40

Noctis
Noctis
Shawshank Redemption, The 1994 classic starring Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins is one of the greatest movies ever made.
The movie has a powerful story, beautiful script and lines. It is a must watch for all classic lovers.

anyone seen this movie yet?

#2Shawshank Redemption Empty Re: Shawshank Redemption 2012-01-02, 12:40

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I've seen clips of it and all my friends have raved about it as some point!! I guess I need to check it out.

#3Shawshank Redemption Empty Re: Shawshank Redemption 2012-01-02, 14:30

risingfalls
risingfalls
This movie forgive the pun redeemed stephen King in my eyes. I did not like his last movies as they were too long and a bit boring. I did not even know it was a Stephen King movie until the end of the movie. One of his best written stories. A straight up classic.

#4Shawshank Redemption Empty Re: Shawshank Redemption 2012-01-02, 20:16

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
The story may sound simple, but the truth behind the words is remarkable. When I heard the name of the film first time, I considered the Shawshank to be a man’ name, but in face it is a jail——a hell in the world. Not only for the inhumanity of the jailors——they behaved brutally; but also for the jail gnawed at people’ heart by keeping them waiting and waiting as life passed. It seemed that only those utterly worthless people who gave up everything could survive.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here