• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creationism Vs. Evolution

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Creationism Vs. Evolution Empty Creationism Vs. Evolution 2012-01-06, 19:37

Frost
Frost
I am not trying to make any enemies by making this argument, but I will say that I am a creationist. I believe there is only one God who created everything. He knows all that has, is, and will happen(ing). I will have some facts here in a short amount of time to make my argument. And guess what? I won't even use the Bible. Just Science.

#2Creationism Vs. Evolution Empty Re: Creationism Vs. Evolution 2012-01-11, 19:36

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
I believe there is, thus, hose who say "yes for sure" are only saying that because they were either socialized to believe so, or because they've seen things in the world that support what they believe. As a skeptic, i understand that you can see what you want to see, but i don't know any better than believers if there is a god or not. To me it seems unlikely that if there is a god it would care about religion, creed and stuff like that. Religion is man made and clearly responsible for many or the problems the world has today.

#3Creationism Vs. Evolution Empty Re: Creationism Vs. Evolution 2012-01-14, 08:38

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
God, being all-knowing, knew that when He created the universe, that we would need a Savior and the Holy Spirit/Comforter. Now, not that God "created" the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit... no... just that God already knew all three persons of the Godhead were "necessary" for His creation.

As for creating the universe and "everything," everything that is creatable, mind you... that was done by all three persons of the Godhead...

By the WILL of God, the Father (Note: the Father is called God in most of the texts)

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

By the WORD of God, the Son, Jesus Christ

John 1:1-3: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

By the POWER of the Holy Spirit

Psalms 104:30 - You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the ground.

Now, as for WHY we live, the purpose of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. (see article below)

You have asked some very DEEP, theological questions that mankind has struggled with for all time! So do not be frustrated if these answers to not seem to satisfy your questions... you are in fine company! But I do hope, in some small way, I have aided in some understanding of these answers (to the best of MY knowledge, too!).

"I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.” Luke 15:7

As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
MARANATHA! Come, Lord Jesus, COME!

#4Creationism Vs. Evolution Empty Re: Creationism Vs. Evolution 2012-10-24, 10:44

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
I believe there is a god and jesus. I have witness miracles and changes in my life and other peoples life. Even by giving up a lot of things you do in the flesh can open doors for you and your relationship with god. I believe Creationism is within us, the realm. As you said, I believe that there is a higher power over us, which is in GOD, no other statue and man can deliver us.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here