• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspicions of 3-D charecters (Possible Spoilers)

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cyberman
cyberman
After watching the Jump Festa trailer again, I'm thinking. Will Roxas, Namine, and Xion make cameos? When did Mickey, Sora and Riku fight Master Xenahort? That was Aqua, Terra, and Ven. And what ifthe hooded man is the journal from re:coded, or better yet, a different Riku? And what about the BBS trio? Why weren't they shown in the pre-rendering? And what about Kairi? And will Vanitas beat Riku up? And where's the other orgXIII members? Hmm...best to wait till 03-31-2012 and find out! (note: I wait until the game releases in japan, then spoil myself. Beats waiting to long and forgetting.)

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
I think the "second Riku" we saw was the Riku from Jiminy's Journal. They are in worlds of sleep, so maybe the whole journal is slepping because it's been saved from the bugs.

As for Sora, Riku and the king fighting MX, it may just be foreshadowing what could happen at the end of the game or in a future title (KHIII?). I mean, they all fought Ansem SoD and Xemnas, who as a whole make up Xehanort/Terranort and at the heart of Terranort is MX.

Kairi wasn't shown because this entry is all about Sora and Riku taking the Mark of Mastery exam, so what's the point?

Anything could happen when it comes to Vanitas, but I think Sora may be the only one to see him because of Ven's heart.

Angel
Angel
The Sora and Riku vs Master Xehanort fight was just for kicks.

This trailer is for Kingdom Hearts 3D. So TAV and Kairi aren't included.

http://www.khplanet.com
Sora
Sora
I would hope so because it would put a dent in the new saga series.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Sora wrote:I would hope so because it would put a dent in the new saga series.

How so? by just making a cameo appearance? that's so far fetch.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here