• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muppet Treasure Island.

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Muppet Treasure Island. Empty Muppet Treasure Island. 2012-01-18, 11:42

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Did I really never post a thread on this movie?

Muppet Treasure Island.
Basically it is Treasure Island,with the Muppets. And Tim Curry <3

But it really is a great movie. We have tons of very catchy songs,Billy Connolly in it at the start(his voiceeee) and of course,the Muppets and Tim.
Come on people,show some love for this movie.
:3

#2Muppet Treasure Island. Empty Re: Muppet Treasure Island. 2012-01-22, 18:44

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
I remembered this movie back in the old days. was a good movie, the muppets reminded me of the ones from the cartoon which was funny.

#3Muppet Treasure Island. Empty Re: Muppet Treasure Island. 2012-01-23, 15:53

cyberman
cyberman
loved the movie, another one of my favorite classics all timers.

#4Muppet Treasure Island. Empty Re: Muppet Treasure Island. 2012-05-26, 12:27

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Just watched MTI for the 1st time since I was a kid. More recently, I considered it one of the worst Muppet films, but after rewatching it I have to say it was quite entertaining. I think it's hurt by the fact that it isn't an "original" Muppet movie, like MCC, but unlike MCC not everybody knows the story of Treasure Island. It's certainly better by leaps and bounds than Muppets From Space, and I loved that Sam the Eagle was finally given a prominent role in a Muppet film. The Creature Shop creations for the film were also some of the best Muppets I've seen, my favorite Muppets exclusive to the film were Mad Monty and Clueless Morgan.

#5Muppet Treasure Island. Empty Re: Muppet Treasure Island. 2012-05-30, 14:52

spice
spice
gfx team
Moogle12 wrote:Just watched MTI for the 1st time since I was a kid. More recently, I considered it one of the worst Muppet films, but after rewatching it I have to say it was quite entertaining. I think it's hurt by the fact that it isn't an "original" Muppet movie, like MCC, but unlike MCC not everybody knows the story of Treasure Island. It's certainly better by leaps and bounds than Muppets From Space, and I loved that Sam the Eagle was finally given a prominent role in a Muppet film. The Creature Shop creations for the film were also some of the best Muppets I've seen, my favorite Muppets exclusive to the film were Mad Monty and Clueless Morgan.

- This.

I hated the movie only because Pili wasn't in it. Even so, hermit and Ms. piggy are my favorite characters in the muppet series, it's just this movie wasn't so great. Maybe it had something to do with them combining humans and puppets together that took away from the funnest of it all.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]