• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to deal with relationships

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1how to deal with relationships Empty how to deal with relationships 2012-01-30, 11:32

Balthier
Balthier
Hey guys, I've been having some problems dealing with relationships, especially the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing. I can't trust my boyfriend because he's always at my best friend house and whenever I begin to question him about his where about he tends to change the subject so easily. I know I'm not crazy and whenever I go to ask my best friend for advice she always tell me "omg he is zoo not the right one for you, break up" and I think they are having a fling together. what should I do in this case? i don't wanna break with him, we've been together for 3 years.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Frost
Frost
Hm. Tough Situation.
Maybe further interrogation would be good. Ask your friend why he's not right for you. And ask what parts are good.
Then with your boyfriend, be extremely honest with him, and he will:
A.) Confess he is having a fling with your friend.
B.) Stop the fling.

Basically wait it out. If they are deceiving you, they can't hide it forever.

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Frost wrote:Hm. Tough Situation.
Maybe further interrogation would be good. Ask your friend why he's not right for you. And ask what parts are good.
Then with your boyfriend, be extremely honest with him, and he will:
A.) Confess he is having a fling with your friend.
B.) Stop the fling.

Basically wait it out. If they are deceiving you, they can't hide it forever.

I agree with Frost. If you guys have been together for three years then SURELY you must be completely honest with one another. Plus, if your boyfriend truly cares about you then you can just express to him what you're telling us. He should understand, hopefully, and try to fix things. If not, then maybe he isn't the right type after all :/

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Idk, I would try suggest talking to your best friend about you and your boyfriend to see if he's really cheating. even though I doubt that he'll ever admit to it because we're boys. haha.

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
better find a new boyfriend. :arrgh:

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
lol, don't listen to sgt. pepper. Try talking it out with the both of them sitting next to you to see if the tension goes up. If so, that means someone is lying or not telling you something you should know.

LC1121
LC1121
Unless you have any physical proof that they are having a fling, I say its best to just let it go and forget about it. You just have to trust your boyfriend and believe that he is being faithful to you. I'm not saying that he is or isn't cheating on you, but if you can't prove it then no sense in fretting about it. Now if you do come across any evidence confirming that he is having a fling with your best friend, then by all means DUMP HIS ASS!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here