• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth by sleep deeper meaning/

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Birth by sleep deeper meaning/ Empty Birth by sleep deeper meaning/ 2012-01-31, 13:53

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
In my opinion I think there is, I mean I know its a great video game series to play and it has and excellence story line, but I feel like nomura had something else in mind for this game when he created it. Like maybe to show the bonds that you make in life with the people you know, or the choices between wrong and right, what you would do to keep the people that you care about safe, to show that no matter how far away your are you'll always have a bond with the people you meet.

Does anyone else agree?

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
I thought BBS was suppose to be the continuing of kh, well before the series of kingdom hearts started

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Larxene_12 wrote:I thought BBS was suppose to be the continuing of kh, well before the series of kingdom hearts started

Well with that being said it is, but actually before. Well the concept behind BBS is a little different with Kingdom Hearts since Kingdom hearts came afar bbs.

Angel
Angel

Every Kingdom Hearts games has some kind of message/theme. Friendship, Hope, Trust, etc.

http://www.khplanet.com
risingfalls
risingfalls
Legacy wrote:
Every Kingdom Hearts games has some kind of message/theme. Friendship, Hope, Trust, etc.

Basically we know that but it doesn't always deliver the full message from each story/game, a new title will reveal the secrets of the last title.

Angel
Angel
What secrets from the other game?

The sequels reveal only a few explanations. It's not like you can't understand the game without playing all the titles.

http://www.khplanet.com
Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Legacy wrote:What secrets from the other game?

The sequels reveal only a few explanations. It's not like you can't understand the game without playing all the titles.

The secrets that explains in the ending when you beat proud mode.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here