• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Think like a man, act like a woman?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
Has anyone seen the previews of this movie? I thought it was a great classic by tyler perry this up coming year. What are your thoughts on it?

I thought it was great although I wish tyler could have gave more control of the word "woman im power act" towards to women.

spice
spice
gfx team
I personally did not like it because it really didn't capture the real situation of "women". But I did enjoy the book so far, I'm on chapter 3. I think the book is more in depth then the movie.

risingfalls
risingfalls
I didn't like the movie, I felt as though it was degrading towards a particular race. I wish tyler perry would do a movie based on Meadea.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here