• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you want another Dissidia Final Fantasy video game?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

risingfalls
risingfalls
Hey guys, as you all know, I am a big fan of Dissidia, and I've been wondering if there will be another sequel? If there were, I would like for all the existing characters moves to be changed or at least altered in a new stylish way so that longtime fans don't get tired of seeing the same moves from the 1st and 2nd Dissidias. Also, it would be cool if they presented new characters created exclusively in the Dissidia universe, and if not that, a character creator would be nice. Also it would be awesome if they made a really epic story that would have to make them go to all their worlds. Some new characters I would like for Square to add to the next Dissidia are:

FF4
Rydia
Palom and Porom
Edge
Rosa
FF7
Vincent Valentine.
Zack Fair
Yuffie Kisaragi
Genesis
FF8
Rinoa
Seifer
FF9
Vivi
Beatrix
FF10
Auron
Seymour
Lulu
FF12
Basch
Penelo
Fran
FF13
Snow
Caius(Must be in the next dissidia!)
Cid Raines
As for 11 and 3, since I haven't read much about those games, I don't know which characters I would choose from there. The only FF games I've played are FF4, FF Crisis Core, and FF13 and Dissidia series, the reason I know of the characters is because some of them appear in Kingdom Hearts and because I've read about the other FF games. So guys, what do you think, would you like for Square to make another Dissidia game? And what characters would you like to see there?

Trigger
Trigger
I think another dissidia would be nice for the community but sadly there are no more remakes or makes of the game anymore. Nomura stated so himself.

risingfalls
risingfalls
Trigger wrote:I think another dissidia would be nice for the community but sadly there are no more remakes or makes of the game anymore. Nomura stated so himself.

Awe, that's a bummer. I was hoping for them to come out with new characters, new worlds, and sequels and new items for us to obtain.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here