• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you think Pixar worlds will be in KHIII?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

risingfalls
risingfalls
I hope that Toy Story, Monsters Inc, and the incredibles.
Pixar worlds fit fine in Kingdom Hearts.

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
risingfalls wrote:I hope that Toy Story, Monsters Inc, and the incredibles.
Pixar worlds fit fine in Kingdom Hearts.

Pixar Worlds? Sure why not? They're no different from Disney animated films.

My choice for worlds would be ratatoullie and Brave. I've always wanted to visit France and Scotland in KH

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Nomura has wanted Pixar in Kingdom Hearts since before KH2 and nearly got it with Buzz and Woody summons in KH2FM. With Disney giving them pretty much free choice of any material they wish to use, even Marvel & Star Wars, Pixar certainly would be well within the realm of possibility.

At this point don't be surprised if they reveal a world and it is Toy Story lol

Balthier
Balthier
I'm kinda torn on the situation. One, I'd like to see Monsters, Inc. in KHIII; on the other hand, I'd rather they save it for the next saga... even though I'm jumping ship after the Xehanort saga ends.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
rikufan25
rikufan25
I hope so. I really want to see a Toy Story world.

Trigger
Trigger
If they do a Toy Story world they better shell out the goddamn money to get Tom Hanks as Woody, because his brother does not do a convincing job at all.

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Trigger wrote:If they do a Toy Story world they better shell out the goddamn money to get Tom Hanks as Woody, because his brother does not do a convincing job at all.

Jim does it because Tom doesn't want to do anything other than the movies and specials. He finds the voice acting thing exhausting.

risingfalls
risingfalls
guys, i see in a nomura interview this: "Nomura can't confirm any possible pixar worlds."
so...pixar confirmed?
Well,pixar is in disney universe & infinity,and not in KH?,that makes no sense.

Roxas
Roxas
Okay lets run thru the list:

Toy Story - golden yes 100%

Bug's Life - I could see it working if a good effort was put in

Toy Story 2 - would work as good as, if not better than the first one

Monster's Inc - same thing as Bug's Life

Finding Nemo - I'm gonna say no to the game play, slight lean to yes for the story

The Incredibles - Yes, but now we have Big Hero 6 and I'd honestly be perfectly happy with that

Cars - NOPE BYE

Ratatouille - I REALLY can't see this working that well, would we be fighting food enemies???

Wall-E - Good summon, not a great world, i feel like it'd be the same as Deep Space

Up - that'd be cool just cuz it's Up, but really don't see it happening or working too well

Toy Story 3 - I'd rather have either of the other 2 movies first and we probably will

Cars 2 -

Brave - eh

Monster's University - if we're getting a Monster's anything in this game, summon or world, let's go with the first film

Now the only other pixar films you could maybe consider are Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur, which come out next year, but I doubt anything on either of those from what I've seen on them I think the better choices are from Pixar classics

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here