• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS

Started by ,
Topic rating:

Contest Poll Ideas (Which do you prefer to create this next contest?)

2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS Vote_lcap33%2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS Vote_lcap22%2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS Vote_lcap11%2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS Vote_lcap33%2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS 2d6wdp5

Hello fellow graphic members and members, every year we host contests that allow us to see how talented our forum members are, we also love to spoil our members by also giving them prizes for their hard work of achievement. We know making graphics aren't as easy as they look, so that is why we award our members for putting there blood and tears in designing. Our last contest Winner #Roxas, winner of the Dream Drop Distance contest (which you can see the thread here) recieved a brand new Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance game for her hard work competiting against other talented designers.  The 2015 contest poll voting categories are now underway. We are now running a poll vote to see which type of design you would like to create and also see created by your fellow competitors. Of course the theme will still be KINGDOM HEARTS. All of our contests are based on Kingdom Hearts and will forever be, unless otherwise stated. This poll will run for 5 days total.

Once we tally up the votes from the poll we will then deliver the Theme of the contest. And the contest will be begin the following week.

WINNERS WILL RECIEVE :

• 1st Place winner will recieve a brand new Nintendo 3DS lite game system.  
• 2nd Place winner will reieve 500 extra points added to their account
• 3rd Place winner will recieve a free awards pin of their choice from the Awards Shop

Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me for more information.

risingfalls
risingfalls
I casted my vote! I hope I get a chance to win the Nintendo 3DS or atleast the points, either way I know the competition is going to be fierce everyone is so talented with gfx on here.... might be alittle tough.

nova
nova
Finally something worthy of my interest! I'm intigue to see who will compete this tournament, I'm dying to see what everyone will come up with. But this just the Poll voting for ideas so I can wait a week or so more....

Trigger
Trigger
my vote is still solid as stone. bet, I guantuee someone vote for a vies o/ 2015 Kingdom Hearts Contest Poll Vote for 'IDEAS Emoticon%20(1)

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
I hope Wallpaper ends up getting chosen. But whichever gets picked by the most votes I'm still fine with it. :3

http://twitter.com
nova
nova
^ Trigger yo is suuu stubborn

Carey wrote:I hope Wallpaper ends up getting chosen. But whichever gets picked by the most votes I'm still fine with it. :3

I want signatures only because I need to improve in that area :/

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
nova wrote: I'm intigue to see who will compete this tournament, I'm dying to see what everyone will come up with.

The anticipation is real man! it's real!

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I did pick signature, but maybe should've picked wallpaper; a bigger project should yield a more substantial prize (3DS)

rikufan25
rikufan25
I wish I could create graphics, but unfortunately, I can't. Can't wait to see what everyone else creates.

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
L'arc en ciel wrote:I did pick signature, but maybe should've picked wallpaper; a bigger project should yield a more substantial prize (3DS)

I hate to agree but I concer here.

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
L'arc en ciel wrote:I did pick signature, but maybe should've picked wallpaper; a bigger project should yield a more substantial prize (3DS)

There is always a twist to these contest c:

rikufan25 wrote:I wish I could create graphics, but unfortunately, I can't. Can't wait to see what everyone else creates.

Don't worry we will have more contest in the future that best suites around what you are good at competiting with.

Balthier
Balthier
I vote Wallpaper. I think that would be a worthy challenge for everyone to competite or the DS.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
vynka
vynka
Balthier wrote:I vote Wallpaper. I think that would be a worthy challenge for everyone to competite or the DS.

I conquer . Worthy or not nobody is getting a free DSi

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
You know we've never done a signature contest or any other big graphics other than avatars.... would like to see a more diverse region of competition. Meaning, anything goes so nothing or anybody won't be limited to their full best abilities.

risingfalls
risingfalls
rikufan25 wrote:I wish I could create graphics, but unfortunately, I can't. Can't wait to see what everyone else creates.

You should still compete although :) You might actually win xD *needs to practice more on my designs*

spice
spice
gfx team
Alright graphix peeps the poll for the KHS 2015 Contest of officially closed!

TOPIC CLOSED.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here